Our 3 bedrrom/2 bath cottage was the best way to spend 4 nights on PEI. When we arrived there were a few issues with the cottage that were addressed very promptly by the staff. A few of the screens had holes letting the bugs in and we expected them to be patched somehow, but immediately they were replaced! We needed kleenex and were given boxes, we had a leaky toilet and the manager came and tightened the connection and no more problems. Each person we encountered at the reception desk was friendly, exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. It was so handy to have access to a guest laundry and the staff happily changed our bills for quarters. We loved having bikes and helmets available to ride down to the beach and what an assortment of bikes! The location was perfect, near Anne country and North Rustico where we got fresh seafood for two of our delicious meals that we could cook-in. The grill worked well and the kitchen was adequately equipped. A roll of paper towels might be a good idea to have on hand. Having the National Park Pass was a perk much appreciated as we used it several times. Thank you so much for a most wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4 star ocean view cottage property in beautiful Cavendish, PEI,Canada. Located in the heart of all Cavendish attractions & several nice golf courses. We are a short 3 minute drive to the beach and National Park. We offer 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom cottages with full kitchen & bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sundance Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Cottages Hotel Cavendish
- Sundance Cottages Cavendish, Prince Edward Island