We stayed at the Bay Vista because we were only staying one night and most of the cottages had minimum durations. My rating of a 3 is for all types of lodging. If I compare this motel to other motels, I would rate it 4 out 5.
The motel was clean and equipped with a microwave and small fridge. The bathroom was satisfactory, the AC worked well, but the beds were a bit hard. Outside the room is a wooden deck, chairs, BBQ, a pool, and a small playground. The view was a bit disappointing, especially compared to many other nearby places. You mostly looked at an old, abandoned building next door and what you could see of the bay wasn't that scenic. The hotel was down the road from all the Cavendish stores so you can't walk to restaurants or other activities, but then it was probably a good bit quieter also. Limited satellite TV and wifi was available.
Breakfast was typical continental - cereal, oatmeal, toast and bagels, fruit cocktail, juice, and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than 30 years our motel has been serving the Cavendish area. Our large property, convenient location and breath taking views have been attracting families and friends from all over the world. To ensure you have the most enjoyable stay we have recently renovated and installed new furnishing to keep our motel at top quality standards. Please be advised that there are Pet Restrictions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bay Vista Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Vista Hotel Cavendish
- Bay Vista Motel Cavendish, Prince Edward Island