I admit I am picky when it comes to places I stay so I was reluctant given it was a motel. I was very impressed with Bay Vista. We just recently stayed here for 4 nights. The staff were very pleasant, eager to help make your stay enjoyable. The rooms were immaculate! The bathroom, spotless! The beds were comfortable, there was a nice sized mini fridge and satellite tv. We did not hear any noise from the adjoining units and the motel had no vacancy for the duration of our time there.The grounds had BBQ's that you could use at your convenience, the motel even loaned out the utensils for it. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool. It was a decent size and more importantly the water was warm. Bay Vista is located approximately 2 mins drive from Cavendish, so it was a perfect choice. It overlooks Hope river and it is very quiet there. I would definitely stay here again! We had a family friend come to visit us for the afternoon and she was very impressed with it as well and said she would be recommending it to her friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than 30 years our motel has been serving the Cavendish area. Our large property, convenient location and breath taking views have been attracting families and friends from all over the world. To ensure you have the most enjoyable stay we have recently renovated and installed new furnishing to keep our motel at top quality standards. Please be advised that there are Pet Restrictions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Bay Vista Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Vista Hotel Cavendish
- Bay Vista Motel Cavendish, Prince Edward Island