“Best blueberry shortcake ever!”

Cardigan Lobster Suppers
Reserve with OpenTable
Cardigan Lobster Suppers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Cardigan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I live in a neighbouring community. I highly recommend the Cardigan Lobster Suppers. A truly authentic PEI experience, complete with home-made blueberry shortcake. You won't find any canned blueberry topping here. Did I mention the PEI home grown steak, potatoes, corn on the cob and house salad with house dressing was absolutely delicious. If you are like me and don't care for or can't eat seafood, don't let the name fool you. Make sure to give this place a try and enjoy the view overlooking the Cardigan River. Everything was home-made, home-grown and cooked to perfection. Great service and PEI hospitality as well.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Best lobster ever and the service was first class. The 5 course meal was excellent from top to bottom.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great food, good portions and friendly service! Right by the water, nice area! All dinners come with a salad and a dessert which was great. I had the muscles marinara plate and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The best part of our experience was the friendly service! We were greeted by a lovely young lady and our server was equally as pleasant. The food was good overall. This certainly is not of the caliber or quantity of New Glasgow but the atmosphere and slower pace is much better. This isn't a place that will go down as a memorable dining experience but by no means was it a bad one.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The 5 course lobster supper with chowder (unlimited), salad, mussels and dessert for about $40 is one of the better seafood deals I have come across in my travels throughout North America. The restaurant is big so it can accommodate large groups, which was great for us, as we were a group of about 16. The food is not fancy, the salad was so-so, but the service was friendly and the seafood fresh and delicious. With a good price for a large amount of seafood (as mentioned earlier, you can have as much chowder as you like), I definitely recommend this place, and the Cardigan coffee as a post-dinner drink. As an Islander, I was very proud to accompany my friends from away to a Cardigan Lobster Supper and invite others to do the same.

1  Thank Stewie55