Stayed at this Motel two nights. Too remote for my liking; however, the rooms were large and clean and the bed was comfortable. Bathroom was spacious and clean. Towels and wash cloths were well used but always fresh. Motel is on a large piece of property and the surrounding grounds are mowed and kept clean. Parking for vehicles is convenient outside of rooms, so no problem with this. Window air conditioning unit was noisy and did not cool very well and our room got the afternoon sun so it was warm in the room and air conditioning unit was not cooling the room at night. We slept in a warm room and no way to open windows to let in some fresh air. Loved Prince Edward Island, but would choose to stay at a different motel if I return for visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island, Canada