Stayed two nights in the "Executive" Suite (we just wanted a kitchen). The air conditioner is located DIRECTLY beside the head of the person sleeping on the outside of the comfortable king bed. While we didn't need the air conditioner - the wind whistles all night were awful. Had to sit outside for WIFI.... and it was cold & windy.
Breakfast was spotty for us. The first morning was adequate and included boiled eggs. The second morning, there was much less offered - no proteins of any kind... yogourt, cheese or boiled eggs.
This property is on a corner field with no view or trees.
You can likely do better - altho those were our only nights in the area, so can't recomment elsewhere.
The people here are friendly and eager to please... the hair dryer in our unit didn't work and they had one for me to use within 1/2 hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island, Canada