We too stayed here with a Caravan motorcoach tour. The room was very clean and well appointed. The breakfast buffet room got a bit crowded with all 46 of us in there at once. The pastries were excellent. We enjoyed the peace and quiet of the area. You will need a car to fully appreciate the area and be able to go to different parts to see all the gorgeous sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island, Canada