At first it looked like a motel-like establishment - not an Inn. Well it's not an inn but not a motel either. The room was large, with two double beds and space to circulate. Great shower - very clean restored bathroom. Breakfasts were included and served in a pleasant cafeteria-style room. Management also lends you a pass to enter the National Park for free - big saving if you go to the beach or wander in the wonderful National Parks of PEI.
My biggest dislike was the bed linen - cheap and ill-fitting. That was very annoying because you couldn't even sit on the side of the bed without the whole thing getting undone. You can imaging what it was like in the morning....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island, Canada