The positives; the room was spacious, as was the bathroom. It appeared clean, however the fly on the window and the tacky fly swatter hanging in the closet area were not very welcoming.
Internet is sporatic, breakfast is ho hum, crowded for tours, bus your own tables is not what vacationers are searching for. Owners were rude to us after we complained about the breakfast and poor Internet connection. They did not know how to converse with people, and to make them feel welcome. They chose to ignore us when we entered the office/cafe area.
Too much money was spent on outdoor exercise equipment where winter prevails in this area most of the year.
Tours have other options, hopefully this one will secure another location.
Office closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island, Canada