“Brackley Drive in”
Review of Brackley Drive In

Brackley Drive In
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a 1950's era drive-in theatre.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brackley Drive in”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

LOVE This Place. Mu Biddies LOVE It!
A "Must Do" When On The Island. Great Family, Couple And Foursome Fun. Few Drive Ins Exist Now Don't Miss Your Change. Then Drive Lrss Than A Mile Towards The Water Snd You're At Beautiful Brackley Beach National Park!....Go Before The Drive On If You Can, While Sun Still Out. I'm Homesick Just Thinking About It :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank suzanneb313

Berea, KY
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“My family and I really liked this little drive in. Very family friendly.”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

When we took a trip to PEI a few years back, we stopped at a little hotel next door to the drive inn and decided to go and watch "Kung Fu Panda" with our kids. The drive in was very family oriented with a woman and a couple of kids taking up the money at the front gate. Everything went great with the only complaint being the mosquitos were pretty thick because it had been showering all day and they came out thick that night. We rolled up the windows and turned on the A/C occasionally and no problem. I nice inexpensive way to spend an evening on this quiet island. It was actually July a couple years back though I put July 2013, but, I wanted to comment on this little establishment because it was so nice after a long day of being out and about.

Visited July 2013
Moncton
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Favourite activity in PEI!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I absolutely love the Brackley Drive in! So inexpensive to see 2 movies back to back with a car load of people! Excellent atmosphere, with a little 50's flair, they have a nice little canteen onsite where you can buy popcorn, drinks, snacks, and some fried food. Surrounded by a wooded area, be sure to bring bug spray!

Visited June 2013
Walpole, Maine
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Trip back in time”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I should not be allowed to review this because I love the nostalgia of a drive-in and just a screen and a viewable movie would have made me happy. We were there for the last night of the season with a sci-fi double feature (neither of which I would recommend)and one of us had a blast. I enjoyed every minute and would happily go again in a minute even if I had to sit through Matt Damon's "acting".

Visited August 2013
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Definetly worth the visit!!! Very "local" appeal”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

In Denmark we don't have more than one or two drive in cinemas so it was definetly a different experience. We went a friday evening and watched two movies in a row for almost no money!!!

Visited August 2013