“Excellent Service”

Westport Station Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Westport
Reviewed May 18, 2013

After doing a lot of shopping this weekend, I ended up leaving one of my packages in the room. Before we got home there was a message on the phone that I had left it. We called and Chris (new owner) offered to package it up and mail it to me. (I live 5 hrs away) He took the time and trouble to get it all packaged up, called me with the cost and then took it down and shipped it all to me. I have never had service like before. The beds were comfortable, the rooms very clean. We will be back again and always stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary W

Reviewed December 15, 2012

the rooms are very good value for what you pay the real good part of this place is the restaruant
that directly across from it the food is great the staff is friendly and it is a great price always happy to go here

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ended up here for two nights when a major wedding tied up the B&Bs in the area. Its location is good, near the shops, laundromat, and restaurants. The old station on the property is now a breakfast/lunch place and the food and service were both good. The rooms are typical for an older motel with nothing more than a basic room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2010

On my last trip to Westport I had no choice to stay here as every other hotel was full. I figured 2 nights wouldn't be to bad. I've only stayed at a couple of Motels but they all have been pretty much the same, brick and old, tired furnishings.

The mattresses are old and there isn't a duvet just "covers" again, kind of what's to be expected. So for a motel, this isn't a bad place, it's average. My only gripe is that it was about $80 a night and other, very nice b&b's in Westport offer you much bang for your buck for only about $30 more.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed June 24, 2008

We have just returned from a wedding in Wesport where we stayed at the Westport Station Motel for a night. Wesport is well know for it's B&B and inns. But unfortunately, I couldn't get any room in the ones that were recommanded to me. So I tried the Westport Station Motel not having much choices left. I'm not usually a motel type, having had bad experiences before, but I have to admit that I liked that one. The room was big enough for the two of us. I was very clean, so was the bathroom. It had a sofa-bed, a small tv and fridge. We slept very well: the bed was confortable, air fresh and no noises(the wall are made out of concrete!). Don't forget this is a motel but it's a nice one!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank melOttawa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westport
Hotel Kenney
Cove Country Inn Resort & Spa
Tay Inn
Tay Inn
#2 of 5 in Perth

Been to Westport Station Motel? Share your experiences!