Tripadvisor
Wellington
Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful

My sister in Law loved the lunch and the server at this restaurant. The atmosphere was lovely... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2019
dog4m
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Nice stop,on our Picton trip

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Lynn N
Ottawa, Canada

All reviews pizza prince edward county wine tasting la pergola soup cabernet franc covered terrace chess set big love wedding reception charcuterie service was excellent nice lunch purchased several a nice touch take home different wines
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

My sister in
Law loved the lunch and the server at this restaurant.
The atmosphere was lovely. Open space and friendly.
I would love to come back but this Saturday is the last day of the season...

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019

We had a good experience at this winery. The tasting was well served to our group. Loved the Pinot Grigio. Nice gift and wine shop. Bought some wine. Great visit.

Date of experience: August 2019
PaulM13337, Director of Sales at Casa-Dea Estates Winery, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Thanks Lynn we take great pleasure pleasing everyone !

Reviewed September 15, 2019

I heard good things about this winery but I wasn’t impressed. It was a stop on our tour and can’t say I’d recommend it compared to some other places we went to. The wines were average.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019

Looking online I was really impressed with this winery so it made my list! I think though that we went to late in the day and season as it felt "closed up" to me. The menu for the restaurant looked amazing but they were not serving food that day so we missed out. I loved the big LOVE letter in the lawn as they made for some fun photos. I'll be back as I'd like to give Casa Dea another shot!

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed August 23, 2019

We recently visited this winery to purchase a few bottles and the young man was in such a hurry to close it was terrible service no wonder no one was there it wasn't even 5pm.and he kept saying we are closing in an hour.seriously where do they get these people? ?