“Memorable Prince Edward County Winery”

Casa-Dea Estates Winery
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Wellington
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A more upscale and mature winery with extensive facilities. My wife and I visited the winery during their 3rd. anniversary celebrations. They had an art show with several artists displaying their work. It was really nice to meet and chat with the artists.

We sampled some wine and cheese, enjoyed an alfresco lunch with a glass of wine that we picked from the samples we tried. The menu and daily specials were moderately priced between $10. to $15. range. Our meals were quite good and we plan on returning on July 14 for their Scottish Festival Day.

3  Thank Daniel L
There are newer reviews for Casa-Dea Estates Winery

Reviewed March 30, 2012

When I take friends on a wine tour I always stop here as the setting is so unique. The service the last time was great and we tasted some pretty nice wines. Everyone gets a kick out of the giant chess board out front.

2  Thank Diana B
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Staff were friendly, enjoyed the ambience, wine tastings etc. but it wasn't outstanding in any way, but still we enjoyed it. Our daughter-in-law's brother will be getting married there this May and it's a lovely spot for a wedding.

1  Thank susangalloway
Reviewed December 24, 2011

The wine I tried was yeasty tasting and the food is over priced.

1  Thank JayAndEmm
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Between the owner, food, wine and the septic system I would not recommend this establishment to anyone. Hats off to the families of the Bride and Groom for remaining composed throughout this terrible experience. Guarantee that we will not be back.

9  Thank jerrytoo