“not a good experience” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wallaceburg
Stratford
“not a good experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Reserved one night online then got to location where staff had student helping check in guests. Checked out next morn, later realized needed to stay another night. We were told when trying to book another night(Which took desk clerk 45 min) that our check in the night before was mixed up. Booked us a room other than the one we reserved online so our online booking showed us as a "no show". Clerk could not clear things up for me. I tried to be patient while she struggled even trying to print me a receipt from the mixed up night. Had no choice but to wait there till I was checked in for my 2nd night. Not a good experience. Inside of property was being painted and I could tell rooms had been updated in part. Fairly clean except corners of bathroom floor in the 2nd night's room.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
M'chigeeng
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at the Day's Inn in Wallaceburg Ontario for a month in May 2014 for business. The owners, and also the managers, of the establishment were simply amazing making my stay a comfortable and productive stay. My room was serviced daily and kept clean and comfortable. I inquired about an office chair so I could be more comfortable converting my room to an office to which was complied instantly giving me the office chair! The owner/manager recognizes the customer and treats them special ensuring all needs that can be met are met. I highly recommend the Day's Inn for comfort, cleanliness and price (which by the way cannot be beat in the area)!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wallaceburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chatham South
Retro Suites Hotel
#1 of 10 in Chatham
5.0 of 5 stars 302 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Chesterfield Township

Been to Days Inn Wallaceburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Wallaceburg

Property: Days Inn Wallaceburg
Address: 76 McNaughton Ave | Hwy 40, Wallaceburg, Ontario N8A 1R9, Canada (Formerly Super 8)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Wallaceburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wallaceburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Wallaceburg 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Wallaceburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wallaceburg Days Inn