“Management Issues!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #478 of 837 Restaurants in Vaughan
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Boston Pizza restaurants offer a casual dining setting with over 100 menu items including gourmet pizzas made with our signature hand presses dough. We also have mouth-watering pastas and a wide variety of appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts! The restaurant is perfect for families, teams and groups of all ages and our sports bar is packed with big screen TVs to catch your favourite game. And we deliver!
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been to several Boston Pizzas and have always been let down by the food. This location doesn't only have mediocre food their manager is also very rude. I had ordered a steak and requested it medium. What I got was way over well done. I asked the waitress to correct the mistake as I wanted to actually have dinner. 10 min later the manager walks out with the steak I sent back and attempted to cut through it while trying to explain that it was cooked to request. Needless to say that was very rude and obviously incorrect. I did end up getting a medium steak once my party had finished their entrees. Will not go back.

There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Was hoping for a good salad but the mediterrean salad there was bland at best with too acidic dressing... although the portion was good enough for a light size dinner, it certainly lacks the punch or flavours to really be called its name. Also getting attention of the waitress there was a real nuisance... they seem to go to everyone else's table but ours!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Get what they are known for. The basic pizza. Anything else, you are on your own. Had the pasta,tasted like a frozen dinner at the store. (cardboard)

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Spoiled vegtables inability to cook a steak properly... Twice.. really dissapointing. Would never come back!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Excellent delivery within minutes if you are lodged at either Hilton Garden Inn, Residence Inn or Courtyard by Marriott - all within spitting distance of each other.

13  Thank MALAYAPPAN