“Best prime rib around!”
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 855 Restaurants in Vaughan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bass Pro Mills and Highway 400 North
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My daughter and I visit this establishment about twice a year for a father daughter dinner while my other children attend birthday parties or other functions with my wife, We both enjoy the prime rib dinner. My daughter is a wicked carnivore and enjoys the 8 oz. while I dive right in with the 16 oz. monster. A major plus is the honey butter with the bread. It is magnificent! Make sure to stop by and enjoy this wonderful place.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

food was delicious, and service was outstanding. Our waiter Kyle, received a $20 tip for his great enthusiasm, wit, and humor. Beautiful home feeling in the restaurant.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I called to make a reservation for 3 on Saturday and requested a table, the girl told me that it is not guaranteed to get a table and after some debate and a hold on the phone she came back to to the phone and told me she will book a table for us, so we were there and the place was totally empty, I asked the hostess about my reservation and naturally she could not find it (Though I was asked for my first and last name and phone number on the phone), anyways a server who was walking by asked us to follow him and we did and he took us to a booth but I explained we requested a table and he showed us to a table that was reserved but not until later, he brought us menus and asked us if we wanted something to drink, and all of a sudden he pulled a chair and sat with us, that was shocking and inappropriate, we let it go and ordered drinks and appetizers, drinks was a beer (not cold enough) a margarita that was liquid no ice at all and a coke that was also just cold enough (no ice), food came in a timely manner, it was ok nothing special, small potions and not very good cuts on the steaks, overall food was acceptable , service was just a joke.

1  Thank Sam I
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The location is a little difficult being in the Vaughan Mills area but the staff are wonderful and the food was quite good. A nice wine selection. The steak salad was good and fresh but I didn't find the steak to be tasty. Maybe it can use a better cut or more spices. The grilled Arctic Char was excellent. Nicely grilled and good accompaniments.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Tonight my family and I had an excellent dining experience at canyon creek.Our waiter Kyle was very nice and very attentive.He explained all the specials and gave us ample time to decide on our meals. Service was quick and quality high.I had the coffee crusted steak,medium well.This is a steakhouse that gets it right.The steak was tender and juicy and well presented on the plate with mashed potatoes,onion straws and asparagus.My wife had the veal chop and my son had the pork chop.They both enjoyed their meals.