“Good stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We needed a hotel near Jane Street as we were attending the Bellagio for a special venue. Selected this hotel as it was very close and it had a pool. Very nice entrance. Good parking. Room was great with two Queen size beds. Very spacious. Would love to stay again but would like to get a suite next time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIVaughan024, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

JEAN N,

The Hilton Garden Inn/ Vaughan would like to thank you for making us your hotel of choice and the excellent rating 5 out of 5.

Our hotel is conveniently located at the Junction of Highway #400 and Highway #7 ( minutes from Jane St. ). We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. As you noted we also have excellent parking facilities. Just to let you know we also have " Climate Control Parking " for a nominal fee.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Enjoyed stay very much - service was excellent - prompt and courteous, food in restaurant and in room was excellent, if a little pricey. Cost of a soft drink in vending machine at $2.50 to $3.00 was ridiculous though. Pool and spa were great - kids enjoyed it, even I enjoyed the water slide. Fitness room was small but has what you need for a good work out. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Greg P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel via Trip Advisor and the excellent rating 5 out of 5. Firstly, allow me to thank you for staying with us for one week. We truly appreciate your business.

We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations in " guest service " and quality of food - I will ensure to pass on your great comments to my team. Thank you for your comments about our vending machines, I will follow up on this personally.

Our pool/spa and 2 story slide is always a " Big Hit " with the kids and families. I will share with you that I tried the slide myself and enjoyed it as well.

Thank you for recommending us ! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel is excellent; the front of house staff are extremely helpful and respond to very quickly to all requests (ie late check out). The bar/restaurant is brilliant; Natalie is great company and Tony in the kitchen cooks the most amazing food. I think the hotel is missing a trick if they don't advertise the quality of the food so as to attract non-residents to eat.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIVaughan024, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

MathewL845,

The Hilton Garden Inn/Vaughan would like to thank you for making us your hotel of choice and the excellent rating 5 out of 5.

Thank you for noting how helpful our Front Desk team is and how quickly we respond to guest requests. I will ensure to pass on your great comments to my food and beverag team. - I will agree with you our food is amazing here.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

A great hotel for a bed and breakfast when travelling with children. Kids loved the pool and slide. Close to Vaughan Mills for great shopping. Easy access off the 400 highway. Walking distance to many types of restaraunts and the IKEA store.

Tracy M,

We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations in being " a great hotel for Bed N" Breakfast".

Our 2 storey slide is always a " Big Hit " for the kids and families. We look forward to your next visit.

Thank-you !

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I took a little break away from life, and checked in to this hotel during March Break with my children.
I was attracted to the pool and water slide that I had heard about through a friend, and the experience he said he had.
The guest service was outstanding from all areas of the hotel, and my children also had a great time.
The hotel is very clean, from the rooms, to the pool area, right through the entire hotel.
The food was also excellent, so there was no need to leave the hotel for any of our meals, which made our stay feel like it was a vacation, at a resort.
I recommend this Hotel with great reviews, and will stay at any Hilton in the world.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
HGIVaughan024, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Frank T,

The Hilton Garden Inn/Vaughan would like to thank you for making us your hotel of choice and for taking the time to complete Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased that you and your kids had such an enjoyable experience on your
" March Break ". Our pool and 2 storey slide is always a big hit with families. Thank-you for noting the outstanding " Guest Service " from all areas of the hotel. I will ensure to pass on your great comments to my team. It is very heart warming to hear that we made your stay feel like a vacation at a " Resort ".

Enjoy the rest of your March break.

Thank you !

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was part of a very large, lively and loud wedding guests that stayed in the hotel for four days. There were about 30 or 40 of us. Each night a large group of us would congregate in the cozy comfy lobby until the wee hours of the morning. We would sometimes get loud but the staff had extreme patience for us. I saw them making a point patrolling different parts of the hotel to ensure that our noise was not irritating any other guests but they did not make us feel in any way uncomfortable. I had a second room floor and had no problems with noise whatsoever. The facilities we just fine. Very clean room. Comfortable bed Well stocked bathroom. All the features you would expect but what made the hotel for me was the staff. friendly and very patient. If you have a large group this is a GREAT hotel stay at. I heard the breakfast was good too but I never made it out of bed in time. Too many late nights!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Kim K,

Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel via Trip Advisor. We also appreciated your large group staying with us for 4 nights. Thank you for the business.

My night auditors did inform me that a large group ( 30 - 40 ) guests would congregate in the lobby until the wee hours of the morning - not a problem ! Our lobby is very comfortable especially with the Fire Place on.

We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. But more importantly what made your stay with us was the staff in terms of how " Friendly & Patient they were. Please be assured I will pass on your comments to my team inparticular the night audit team.

We look forward to your next visit and hopefully you will be able to enjoy a great breakfast.

Thank-you ! Have a great day !

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We headed to Vaughan for march break, do some shopping at Vaughan mills and ikea. The hotel is perfect distance for both. We've stayed in the past for a different shopping trip. The hotel once again was great. We had a room right by the pool which was perfect for us. We didn't find it noisy at all. Lots of outdoor free parking available. Many chain restaurants in the Vaughan mills area not much right by the hotel, there is a restaurant onsite we did not eat there this visit. The pool/hot tub and slide were excellent. The hotel has a great fitness center. Over all we enjoyed ourselves and will return next visit to Vaughan

• Stayed: March 2014

WeLoveDisneyAlways,

Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel via Trip Advisor and the excellent rating 5 out of 5. We are happy to hear that this was your second visit with us and that we exceeded your expectations.

We are glad that you were able to reserve a room by the pool area. Our pool/tub and our 2 storey slide is always a " Big Hit " with the kids and families.

We look forward to your third , fourth, and many more visits when coming to the Vaughan area.