Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan
Liberty Suites Hotel(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
$115
Homewood
$151
$101
Hotels.com
Aloft Vaughan Mills(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
$118
$108
Aloft.com
Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
$123
$109
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcanada's wonderlandrestaurant staffbreakfast was excellentpool arearooms are cleanhot tubeasy accessexcellent stayhockey tournamentbusiness triphgishoppingweddinghighwayikea
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I took a little break away from life, and checked in to this hotel during March Break with my children.
I was attracted to the pool and water slide that I had heard about through a friend, and the experience he said he had.
The guest service was outstanding from all areas of the hotel, and my children also had a great time.
The hotel is very clean, from the rooms, to the pool area, right through the entire hotel.
The food was also excellent, so there was no need to leave the hotel for any of our meals, which made our stay feel like it was a vacation, at a resort.
I recommend this Hotel with great reviews, and will stay at any Hilton in the world.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
HGIVaughan024, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Frank T,

The Hilton Garden Inn/Vaughan would like to thank you for making us your hotel of choice and for taking the time to complete Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased that you and your kids had such an enjoyable experience on your
" March Break ". Our pool and 2 storey slide is always a big hit with families. Thank-you for noting the outstanding " Guest Service " from all areas of the hotel. I will ensure to pass on your great comments to my team. It is very heart warming to hear that we made your stay feel like a vacation at a " Resort ".

Enjoy the rest of your March break.

Thank you !

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was part of a very large, lively and loud wedding guests that stayed in the hotel for four days. There were about 30 or 40 of us. Each night a large group of us would congregate in the cozy comfy lobby until the wee hours of the morning. We would sometimes get loud but the staff had extreme patience for us. I saw them making a point patrolling different parts of the hotel to ensure that our noise was not irritating any other guests but they did not make us feel in any way uncomfortable. I had a second room floor and had no problems with noise whatsoever. The facilities we just fine. Very clean room. Comfortable bed Well stocked bathroom. All the features you would expect but what made the hotel for me was the staff. friendly and very patient. If you have a large group this is a GREAT hotel stay at. I heard the breakfast was good too but I never made it out of bed in time. Too many late nights!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kim K,

Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel via Trip Advisor. We also appreciated your large group staying with us for 4 nights. Thank you for the business.

My night auditors did inform me that a large group ( 30 - 40 ) guests would congregate in the lobby until the wee hours of the morning - not a problem ! Our lobby is very comfortable especially with the Fire Place on.

We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. But more importantly what made your stay with us was the staff in terms of how " Friendly & Patient they were. Please be assured I will pass on your comments to my team inparticular the night audit team.

We look forward to your next visit and hopefully you will be able to enjoy a great breakfast.

Thank-you ! Have a great day !

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We headed to Vaughan for march break, do some shopping at Vaughan mills and ikea. The hotel is perfect distance for both. We've stayed in the past for a different shopping trip. The hotel once again was great. We had a room right by the pool which was perfect for us. We didn't find it noisy at all. Lots of outdoor free parking available. Many chain restaurants in the Vaughan mills area not much right by the hotel, there is a restaurant onsite we did not eat there this visit. The pool/hot tub and slide were excellent. The hotel has a great fitness center. Over all we enjoyed ourselves and will return next visit to Vaughan

• Stayed: March 2014

WeLoveDisneyAlways,

Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel via Trip Advisor and the excellent rating 5 out of 5. We are happy to hear that this was your second visit with us and that we exceeded your expectations.

We are glad that you were able to reserve a room by the pool area. Our pool/tub and our 2 storey slide is always a " Big Hit " with the kids and families.

We look forward to your third , fourth, and many more visits when coming to the Vaughan area.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed here for two nights while on business in the area. Hotel location is great, close to many restaurants and shopping. Hotel is very clean and well kept along with hotel staff are top notch professionals. Had the pleasure of meeting the General Manger Domenic Tucci at the mangers reception on Tuesday evening. He is very customer orientated and listened to comments and suggestions for improvement ideas. Thanks! Would higher recommend and will stay here again on my next trip to Canada.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Marc M,

The Hilton Garden Inn/Vaughan would like to thank -you for making us your hotel of choice and the excellent rating 5 out of 5. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

Our hotel is conveniently located at the Junction of Highway #400 and Highway #7 with many restuarants and shopping in the immediate area. Thank-you for noticing that our staff are
" Top Not Professionals ". I will ensure to pass on your great comments to my team.

We look forward to your next visit when staying in Vaughan !

Thank-you !

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Travelled on business. Very helpful and friendly staff. Facilities were great for a business traveller and so was the location. Breakfast was great and the staff at the restaurant very accommodatiing. Rooms were very clean and nice and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIVaughan024, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Anil C

We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. As well thank- you for noting our helpful and friendly staff. I will ensure to pass on your great comments.

We look forward to your next visit when visiting Vaughan Ontario.

Thank you !