I believe customer service is very important!!! This hotel on the other hand was horrible. I had an issue and wanted 1 room with 2 double beds (there were 2 guys who wished not to sleep together for obvious reasons) and they insisted I would have to pay an extra 20 + tax and on top of that pay 26.50 + tax change fee since this was booked online. Online, there was only 1 option as standard room so I'm not sure how I would have distinguished how many beds I wanted unless I did it at check in time (which is how "normal" policy's work for hotels) I had called roomstays.com where I booked and after being on hold for over an hour she finally told me she cannot do anything about it. In person at the actual hotel after waiting 2 hours talking to the staff and managers they finally decided to give me 2 double beds instead of 1 king. The 3 hours I wasted for such a petty little issue was a waste of my time. This issue is not what made me upset, it was the fact that they blamed this on me and made me feel like an idiot, every single one of them. Who charges $ 20 extra for 2 double beds instead of 1 king bed anyway???? They are both standard rooms. Never ever ever staying here again unless I ever feel like being insulted again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ hotel is strategically situated at the corner of Highway # 7 and Highway 400, in the heart of the financial, commercial and retail district of Vaughan/Toronto North and only minutes from Vaughan Mills Mall, Canada's Wonderland a host of Banquet Halls and Restaurants. Whether your needs are strictly business or mainly pleasure you will find everything you need and more at the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™.With 130 well appointed suites, including King Size Executive Suites with work desks and ergonomic chairs and spectacular Whirlpool Theme Suites, we have everything you need to unwind and make your stay with us an inspiring and relaxing experience. If business and or a private function are on your mind, then look no further than the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™, with our 6 meeting and social event rooms, which can accommodate up to 125 persons for a variety of setups, including weddings, private events and corporate meetings. Our extensive meeting and social event facilities also feature a complete list of audio visual equipment, and a comprehensive in house food and beverage menu catered by our very own Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill. After a long day at the office or for an invigorating breakfast or lunch, join us at Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill. This 100 seat restaurant features a diverse menu mainly centered on the southern Italian tradition of cooking. The experienced staff at Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill will make your next visit to the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ a fulfilling dining experience.When visiting the Vaughan, Woodbridge or Toronto Area, make the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ your first choice for quality accommodation. The Monte Carlo Inns™, “Your Home Away From Home”. Enjoy RAI TV- Direct from Italy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Hotel Vaughan
- Monte Carlo Hotel Vaughan
- Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites Ontario