“The best sushi ever!!”

Ranked #53 of 881 Restaurants in Vaughan
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Description: We have over 168 Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai Buffet Items in our All You Can Enjoy Special. We have over 200 seats. We also have locations in Mississauga, London. Great place for catering, party and gathering
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An awesome evening with friends having the best sushi ever!!! The food was incredibly delicious. I would recommend this place to everyone without hesitation. Money well spent!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

While eating all you can eat last Sunday and after about 2 hours spent in the restaurant I was asked to leave the place and was told that the all you can eat option is only valid during 2 hours starting the countdown the monent I made my first order.
So not only you must spend some time waiting for the order but also it is clear that it is not possible to seat back, relax and simply enjoy the eating with no rush.

5  Thank Dmitry_Pe
Reviewed March 11, 2018

It is a little more expensive than other AYCE places north of the city, but there is a wide variety of food items available to satisfy a wide range of ages and taste preferences. I go there with my extended family. It works out well because there are so many allergies and food sensitivities to cater to when we gather that this is the easiest option.

There is a basic salad bar and soup station. But the orders are made on an ipad ordering system. The sushi and sashimi are reasonably good and they also have fancy rolls, grilled items, noodles, rice, yakitori, teriyaki, etc... The beef short ribs were a highlight on my visit. Crab legs were available on the weekend we visited. Plus they have shaved ice for dessert along with the usual ice cream, jello and cakes you see at these places. The booths are great if you have little children because you can sandwich them in between adults so they cannot stray from the table. Service was fine as well.

There are not too many AYCE places in the area and this is not a bad choice if you have a large group.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

The experience was moderate. The sushi was what you would expect from a sushi buffet but I would say a little lower quality than standard. The atmosphere was loud and felt more like a cafeteria than a restaurant.

Service wasn't bad and the dessert options were alright. To be honest my review would be closer to a 2, but my brother suggested that it was an atypical visit and the food is usually better.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Sushi is fresh every time. New menu is out - try the Black Dragon Roll. Pretty good noodles and rice dishes. Food comes quickly. Most of servers are fine. $30 for all you can eat is pretty good. Nice ambience