“BEST ONE IN THE AREA!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“BEST ONE IN THE AREA!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended from a friend to try this fish and chips place. I was glad I did. Has to be the best fish and chips I have eaten in a long time. Place was clean, good atmosphere and staff were very nice. I am also glad that they opened this place near where I live.

• Visited July 2013

Toronto
“Great fish&chips”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

There are very few decent fish&chips restaurants in the area and was glad to see this one pop up near Vaughan Mills. The staff is very friendly and the quality of fish is top notch.

• Visited December 2012
TORONTO
“Excellent fish and chips and service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was so impressed with this restaurant , it's hard these day to find a clean restaurant and where the food taste good and the price is reasonable. The service was excellent and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good fish and chips restaurant. Try it !!

• Visited April 2013