“Extremely Enjoyable”

Levant Restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My whole family and I went to Levant to celebrate my brothers 21st birthday. I must say that this restaurant surpassed my expectations. The remarkable thing is that this restaurant is owned and run by a mother and son team. The mother does all the cooking and baking, and Ramadan, the son is the server. I don't know how they do it. The hard work and effort they put in is beyond commendable. The food is delicious, fresh and filling. Ramadan is a wonderful person with a brilliant personality, kind, caring, accommodating and helpful. The atmosphere is clean and classy, very elegant and sophisticated. Because it was a birthday celebration, they even baked a delicious chocolate mocha cake for my brother. I don't know too many restaurants that go above and beyond that way. An exceptional experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went for Mother'sday lunch. Ths service was great. The food was great. Different from the usual middle eastern food that has become mainstream. Family owned, very warm and friendly. Everything made at the restaurant including deserts. i really liked the knafe. highly recommend.

1  Thank Ron B
levantrestaurant_13, Owner at Levant Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Glad you enjoyed you time at our restaurant and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place made me forget about shawarma and kabobs and other generic 'middle eastern' food. Levant offers a great environment for a dining experience along with home made style food that has plenty of flavour. Vaughan is probably the last place I expected to find an authentic Middle Eastern restaurant so I was a bit surprised. The place is cozy and the service is great. Levant had plenty to offer in terms of different dishes that are from countries such as Morocco, Jordan and Palestine. I would definitely hit up this restaurant again to try some other things on the menu that I didn't get to try during my last visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner! The service was great and the owner very friendly and helpful!
We will definitely return!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This restaurant is owned by a very welcoming family from Jordania. I am from a mediterranean country and I was tired of trying fake "american/mediterranean" food. The food here was fresh, homemade, luscious and really authentic mediterranean! The place is very clean and nice, I loved the music and the price was very good! I really recomend this place!!

2  Thank irene r