“Great food!”

Description: (905) 707-0044‎
Description: (905) 707-0044‎
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My wife and I are regulars here. Very extensive menu, and delicious, I recommend the Jerusalem toast sandwich with feta, yum!

Toronto, Canada
“Another good filling of food, Part 2”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My wife and I really like this restaurant! It's filling, good tasting and a tremendous value!

This time around, we had the illy iced coffee, I'm not really a coffee guy, but my wife just can't seem to get enough. She says, the aroma is really good and the taste as well.

The entrees tasted fresh and we were both stuffed! The only thing that gave me pause was that the tuna tasted just slightly oily, a tad too much flavouring, but otherwise really enjoyable!

This place was very busy and our wait on Friday at about 12:30 was approximately 20 minutes. Every seat was taken and it got actually quite loud inside. They should put some sound proofing on the walls and ceiling. Maybe they like the noise.

• Visited July 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Tastes great and great value”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

There are two sections to the eatery, one is where you self-serve / order and it's takeout. The other section is the seated eating area.

My wife and I had a late lunch here at around 2pm on Friday, it was nearly fully seated and quite busy but people were finishing up and leaving, so we had no problem being seated immediately, but I'm sure if you go at the height of lunch hour, you'd have to wait. Or maybe Fridays are simply much busier.

I ordered the "White Albacore Tuna Salad Classic" and it came with a generous scoop of tuna and good tasting yam fries. My bagel was warm and nicely toasted, I enjoyed the meal quite a bit.

If I remember correctly, my wife ordered the WAB salad and it came in a large bowl and was a good quantity for her. Not for me, as it didn't have meat.

We found the food to be fresh and of above average quality and taste than other eateries.

What's nice is that you have a choice to sit and eat or takeout.

• Visited June 2011