“Feels like home. So cozy and relaxing.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Vaughan, Canada
“Feels like home. So cozy and relaxing.”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel valentines weekend 3nights because of a one night stay the weekend prior. Very satisfied with the room and the service. I had a smoking room which is hard to find in the area and the rooms are perfect to make u feel comfortable. Staycation when u cant get on vacation and i could see this hotel being perfect for families. Wish there was whirlpools in the rooms but thats the only downfall i found.

• Stayed February 2014
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Heatherdarc,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your room, and that our service was accomodating to your needs. Thank you for reccomending us to families! We agree that we make a great destianation for a staycation! I hope you will make your valentines visit a yearly tradition as we would love to have you!

Sincerely
Bill Forrest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Totally would stay here again. Breakfast was great and was kept open for us late timers.
Rooms were very spacious , loved the kitchenettes. a/c kicks in fast. Only one tiny complaint no fans in bathroom

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ClaudiaL,

Thank you for your great review. I am so happy to hear that you found your room to your liking, and that you were able to enjoy the complimentary meals while you were here. Thank you again for your recommendation, I hope we can be of service to you in the near future.

Danville, Illinois
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel....I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn but wanted to try this place. It was so nice and clean and very modern. I didn't try the dinner but the breakfast was good and had several choices to pick from each day.

It was also very close drive to my corporate office.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Anita1254,

I am so glad that you gave us a chance, and that we were able to win you over! Thank you for your wonderful review. Im happy to hear that you enjoyed our brekafast; I hope during your next stay you will be able to take part in our complimentary dinner as well! Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stayed here again for a couple of nights on a business trip. This time I had the breakfast but not the dinner. Food was ok; standard hotel breakfast fair that suffices to fill you up. The hotel is new so the lobby and rooms are nice. I make sure to stay on the east end of the hotel away from the highway. I was on the top (7th) floor this time and the air conditioning units were loud enough that I asked to be moved. I've never used the in suite kitchenette but, if I was with my family, this place would be very economical with the Walmart just around the corner for food.

Room Tip: East side not on main or top floor
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear JamieM,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again. It was a pleasure having you! Im pleased to hear you were able to enjoy out ammenities and that you found our rooms as comfortable as your previous stay. Thank you for recommending us to families. Our spacious rooms with full kitchens are a great for families , and there is plenty to do in the area! Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon!

New York City, New York
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Mike Kashan was phenomenal at making our stay a great experience. He was so willing to help and go the extra mile, and I couldn't be more impressed as a guest.

The hotel also has the perfect atmosphere to relax and unwind. With very updated and fresh decor, cleanliness at every measure and welcoming hotel staff, I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Vaughn.

• Stayed February 2014
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear ValarieA,

Thank you so much for your review, I am so glad that we left such a great impression on you. I appreciate your recognition of our staff member Micheal. I will definitly be passing you're kind words along. I am glad you found our property accomodating to your needs. Again, thank you for your recommendation, we hope to see you again soon!

Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while attending a hockey tournament, but we do not party hard like most of the teams and had relatives staying with us as well, so we were very glad to be put up on the 5 and 6th floor away from the crazy noise of the 2nd floor. The best part of this hotel is the friendly staff, I had a problem with our first room and it was dealt with swiftly and professionally (Thanks Christian and Shankar) and we were given a new room which was very nice. All in all a good, clean, modern place to stay, I would stay again and recommend it. The pool was very small, and chock full of screaming kids, but if your not there on a hockey tourny weekend that shouldn't be an issue.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear ValeryR,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your tournament. It was great having your team here, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for recognizing our staff Christian and Shankar. I am also happy to hear that you found the rest of our staff freindly and accomodating!
Thank you again for your business, we hope to see you again for your next big game!

Concord, Canada
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Booked a connecting 2 bedroom rooms for my daughters 15th birthday. She invited 5 friends for the night. This is the nicest hotel I have been. Very modern, clean and high end appliances. The King size beds were so comfortable as well as the pillows and ultra soft extra blankets. Buffet breakfast was included and was very good. The coffee was outstanding and the service amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel in a minute

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear LisaP,

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your gathering, its great to hear that your daughter enjoyed herself! Thank you for your kind words about our property. I'm happy to know that you slept well in our beds, and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary Coffee and Tea. I hope you will be able to celebrate with us again next year!