I stayed here again for a couple of nights on a business trip. This time I had the breakfast but not the dinner. Food was ok; standard hotel breakfast fair that suffices to fill you up. The hotel is new so the lobby and rooms are nice. I make sure to stay on the east end of the hotel away from the highway. I was on the top (7th) floor this time and the air conditioning units were loud enough that I asked to be moved. I've never used the in suite kitchenette but, if I was with my family, this place would be very economical with the Walmart just around the corner for food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're staying with us for a few days or longer, we are committed to your comfort and convenience. All guests are invited to enjoy our daily Complimentary Suite Start Buffet Breakfast, as well as our Welcome Home evening reception presented from 5:30pm to 7:30pm Monday to Thursdays. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan offers the latest in all suites, residential-style accommodations and is the newest of the area's extended stay hotels. Our Hotel is close to Canada's Wonderland, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Vaughan Sports Village, and IKEA. Our spacious studio, one and/or two-bedroom suites feature separate living and sleeping areas. Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, two-burner stove and dishwasher. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto Vaughan Hotel Vaughan
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto Vaughan Ontario