“Another good stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
“Another good stay”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stayed here again for a couple of nights on a business trip. This time I had the breakfast but not the dinner. Food was ok; standard hotel breakfast fair that suffices to fill you up. The hotel is new so the lobby and rooms are nice. I make sure to stay on the east end of the hotel away from the highway. I was on the top (7th) floor this time and the air conditioning units were loud enough that I asked to be moved. I've never used the in suite kitchenette but, if I was with my family, this place would be very economical with the Walmart just around the corner for food.

Room Tip: East side not on main or top floor
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear JamieM,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again. It was a pleasure having you! Im pleased to hear you were able to enjoy out ammenities and that you found our rooms as comfortable as your previous stay. Thank you for recommending us to families. Our spacious rooms with full kitchens are a great for families , and there is plenty to do in the area! Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon!

Bill Forrest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Mike Kashan was phenomenal at making our stay a great experience. He was so willing to help and go the extra mile, and I couldn't be more impressed as a guest.

The hotel also has the perfect atmosphere to relax and unwind. With very updated and fresh decor, cleanliness at every measure and welcoming hotel staff, I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Vaughn.

• Stayed February 2014
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear ValarieA,

Thank you so much for your review, I am so glad that we left such a great impression on you. I appreciate your recognition of our staff member Micheal. I will definitly be passing you're kind words along. I am glad you found our property accomodating to your needs. Again, thank you for your recommendation, we hope to see you again soon!

Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while attending a hockey tournament, but we do not party hard like most of the teams and had relatives staying with us as well, so we were very glad to be put up on the 5 and 6th floor away from the crazy noise of the 2nd floor. The best part of this hotel is the friendly staff, I had a problem with our first room and it was dealt with swiftly and professionally (Thanks Christian and Shankar) and we were given a new room which was very nice. All in all a good, clean, modern place to stay, I would stay again and recommend it. The pool was very small, and chock full of screaming kids, but if your not there on a hockey tourny weekend that shouldn't be an issue.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear ValeryR,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your tournament. It was great having your team here, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for recognizing our staff Christian and Shankar. I am also happy to hear that you found the rest of our staff freindly and accomodating!
Thank you again for your business, we hope to see you again for your next big game!

Concord, Canada
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Booked a connecting 2 bedroom rooms for my daughters 15th birthday. She invited 5 friends for the night. This is the nicest hotel I have been. Very modern, clean and high end appliances. The King size beds were so comfortable as well as the pillows and ultra soft extra blankets. Buffet breakfast was included and was very good. The coffee was outstanding and the service amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel in a minute

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear LisaP,

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your gathering, its great to hear that your daughter enjoyed herself! Thank you for your kind words about our property. I'm happy to know that you slept well in our beds, and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary Coffee and Tea. I hope you will be able to celebrate with us again next year!

muskoka
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was in Vaughan for business and stayed at this hotel for over a week. It is well priced for the location and value. The suites are great for bringing in your own food or the daily breakfast and dinner (provided during the weekdays only) are not bad either. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. My only complaint was the noise of the highway being so close, but nothing is perfect and I just put my ear plugs.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the east side of the hotel for less noise from the highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Birdcat,

Thank you for your wonderfull review. It was great having you during your time here in Torono. Thank you for recognizing the value of staying at our property, I am glad that you found our staff accomodateing and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary meals while you were with us. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope we will have the chance to serve you again soon.

London, Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2014

After booking this hotel for 17 families I was cautiously optimistic considering how friendly and easy the booking went. Very accomodating and gave a good team rate, although slightly higher than what we were used to paying, at the end....very worthwhile. The rooms were immaculate and if you have dietary concerns on your team the full kitchens were fully equipped. The pool was small but nice so I would not advise booking if there were more than 1 or 2 teams in the hotel. They were incredibly accomodating with a hospitality room for our team to hold our functions in and for the kids to play around. Smart on their part as this just alleviates all the "hallway issues". The buffet in the morning if you can take advantage is just a huge bonus for time and for the wallet. All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to book it again if playing hockey in the same area again! Book with confidence on this one. The only downfall is the pullout couches, so book a two room or try to get two queen beds.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank John P
Dear JohnP,

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel! I am glad that you found staying at our property worthwhile. Its great to hear that you found our rooms to accomodating to your needs, and that you were able to make use of the banquet space provided. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards
montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I went to Toronto on business and was booked at the Homewood Suites. Though we arrived late and did not have the opportunity to enjoy the amenities, I was quite impressed with the overall experience - lobby, room, breakfast, service...the décor was also tastefully done. Everything flowed nicely, we were well received at the reception and upon our departure were greeted with a smile.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear DanielleB,

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure having you! I appreciate your kind words about our decor and full breakfast buffet, I am so glad it was a pleasurable experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Hopefully on your next business trip you will have a little more time to enjoy our on site ammenities!