We stayed at the Homewood suites for 3 nights with 2 little ones (6 & 3). The 1 bedroom suite worked perfect for us. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen with the full fridge was also a nice option to have. We were about a 5 minute drive away from Wonderland, which worked out perfect. We were able to go early and come home for an afternoon rest and go back after dinner. The dinner that was included was also very good. I would definitly stay here again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're staying with us for a few days or longer, we are committed to your comfort and convenience. All guests are invited to enjoy our daily Complimentary Suite Start Buffet Breakfast, as well as our Welcome Home evening reception presented from 5:30pm to 7:30pm Monday to Thursdays. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan offers the latest in all suites, residential-style accommodations and is the newest of the area's extended stay hotels. Our Hotel is close to Canada's Wonderland, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Vaughan Sports Village, and IKEA. Our spacious studio, one and/or two-bedroom suites feature separate living and sleeping areas. Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, two-burner stove and dishwasher. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto Vaughan Hotel Vaughan
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto Vaughan Ontario