Review Highlights
Great for the family

Lots of rides. Yukon Striker is the newest, goes 130kms. I didn’t ride but teenagers did and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Amanda V
Tillsonburg, Canada
Day trip with son!

I have a seasons pass with my kids, a 13-yr girl and 9-year-old boy. My girl did not want to go... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TinaGirl71
Brampton, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Vaughan
from $20.31
from $114.17
from $149.57
from $213.82
3,301 results
All reviews water park fast pass amusement park fast lane funnel cake thrill rides season pass splash works cedar point wave pool flight deck big rides popular rides all ages great park wait times seasons pass
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2018

I went twice, once in August, once in October.

First, the rides that I went on:

Ghoster Coaster - Nearly messed up my neck trying to get a good photo. Protip: don't try doing that. Otherwise okay. However, if you ride with more than two people you risk getting separated onto different rides due to the lack of real order in the line formation.

Silver Streak - Pretty good. Saw a mouse while in line, but I thought it was pretty cute. The ride is a nice starting point for if you're unsure about some of the other rides that do that whole inverted thing.

The Fly - Pretty good but it tends to suddenly stop a lot and also the zig zag bit tends to almost give you whiplash and seems overall kind of pointless. The most I can get out of why they possibly put that in is because it seems almost like it's about to fall off the track on some of the turns. Otherwise, the zig zag bit is pointless and not enjoyable.

Klockwerks - The most intimidating thing about it is that it has surprisingly light methods of keeping you from falling out, considering you are sitting nearly completely sideways for a portion of the ride. However, the bar keeping you in works, and I found it better than I expected. The folks telling us to scream were kind of annoying though. Nothing personal, since it's a thing that happens on that ride all the time.

Swing of the Century - Run of the mill swing ride. A classic. I love these rides.

Windseeker - Once you get past a certain height you realize that if the machine were to suddenly break and drop you, you'd most definitely die. Then you just sort of serenely accept it, because hey, it's kinda peaceful up here, and the view is great. Sort of put me through a crisis, left shaky, would still do it again.

Drop Tower, Scream zone - Average drop ride. I found it not at all that scary, but the physical feeling of the drop is just uncomfortable. Down to personal taste. Do you like the feeling of drop rides? If so, you'll probably like this.

Spinovator - Teacups. Average teacups ride. Make sure your partner isn't one who finds it fun to crash into you every time you get rotated.

Timberwolf falls - Good on a hot day. Make sure not to wear sneakers, as they'll be soaked and it will be super uncomfortable for the rest of the day. Bring temporary sandals or wear well tied sandals in general.

The water park - make sure your tube partner isn't one to smack heads with you while you're on the water slide.

The Wave Pool - Not actually very wavy. Gets Lake Ontario on a Mildly Windy Day levels of wavy-ness. Actually kind of disappointing.

A few other notes:

- The 50's diner has nice aesthetics, but the fries are mediocre, and the burger literally tastes like nothing. I mean, I have pitifully low standards, and was raised on store brand foods, but even I could taste how dry and under seasoned that burger was. Yikes. The food stand just a dozen feet away has nice chicken strips that are leagues better.

- I have a sneaking suspicion that the park plays the same playlist every day. Both times I went, I heard Michelle Branch's "All You Wanted" at around 5 pm and then Fergie's "Clumsy" just a few songs later. At the very least, I now can only associate Clumsy with this theme park.

- Heads up, all the bathrooms have auto flush systems, so if anyone in your party doesn't like them, then they're gonna have a bad time.

- I think the park's rather pretty, but I don't have much experience with amusement parks.

- The kids went on a go kart ride at some point. Almost immediately, everyone got stuck in a traffic jam on half of the arena. It took basically the whole round for anyone to get out. As soon as three people managed to unsnag themselves and start driving away, the ride ended. There was no attempts to make up for the wasted round. I was laughing because it was so horrible it was ridiculous, but a few of the others were very angry.

- Also some of the kids wanted to go on the Wild Beast but got kicked out of line when it got purged for the temporary closure for halloween haunt. However, they cited it as a technical issue, kept some people on, and then started letting people on again despite being minutes away from closing. Weird.

- The Funnel Cakes are iconic for a reason. A worthwhile treat.

Overall, I enjoyed it, at least I enjoyed it the most out of most of the party I attended with. Has a few issues, but nothing too major.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Was great all the monsters and zombies the lines do go faster than the day time too. Fast tr
Ack really doesn't seem worth the extra money when everyone is in the fast track line.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Always have a great time. Weekends, of course, not the best time to go but weekdays there's usually no need to get a Fast Pass. Decent places for food (a bit too expensive) and a new awesome ride coming in 2019.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Canada's Wonderland is one of the better amusement parks I have been to for a while. All is well organised and there's plenty of attractions to chose from. Would also recommend if you are willing to spent the money to buy the Fast Lane Plus option, which gets you to the front of the line before everyone else gets there.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

What a awesome night, the rollercoasters at night are awesome, line ups are smaller then normal for the rides.

The haunted houses are amazing, so well done. The characters that are dressed up, have put a time of time in to their rolls. They are everywhere in the park and they can be very scary. We bought the fast pass for the haunted houses, except the lines were so long and they were pushing people through so quickly that a lot of the scary parts were nullified by the fact that the people in front of you are so close and screaming. It took away from all the hard work that was put in to the houses.

Amazing night and a lot of fun a must do for families with teenagers or people who love Halloween.

1  Thank Rob F