“Best Amusement Park in Canada”

Canada's Wonderland
Ranked #2 of 39 things to do in Vaughan
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located just North of Toronto, Canada’s Wonderland features 70 rides, including 16 roller coasters, 2 children areas, a 20 acre water park and world class entertainment and special events. Each fall brings the return of Camp Spooky for kids and families by day, and Halloween Haunt's spooky attractions by night.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great theme park with awesome thrilling rides. We entered the theme park with the expectation that we will have some good time and believe me we had greatttt time at the park.. we spent the complete day there and were exhausted, there are some great thrilling rides for example Behemoth,Drop Tower and Psyclone.
There are rides for the complete family good amount of shopping and food available as well.
Would recommend everyone to go there and have some fun time with family and friends!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This park was pretty good to be honest. I went with my family and my aunties and uncles. We got to the park at around 9 or 10 in the morning and didn't leave until around 8 that evening. The tickets were a little bit pricey but we booked online and got a "Fast Pass" package where we could skip the queue of all the rides & we also got a large plastic cup we could keep & get a refill for free anywhere in the park. Its expensive enough but so worth it.

We went in June so the weather was nice & hot. When we seen that there was a waterpark we said we would head there first as it was located towards the back of the park. By heading there first there was no queues and we more or less had the waterpark to ourselves! The only issue I had with the waterpark was the locker areas. You'd pay around $10 for a locker & then realise that there are absolutely tiny! We ended up having to put some our stuff in our aunties lockers as they didn't bring as much. It was ridiculous! If you are nervous about swimming there is no problem as there are lifeguards everywhere! You are in safe hands. The waterslides that are there are really good and there is a good few them for all ages.

We noticed that there was crowds starting to turn up at the waterpark after an hour or two so we said we would head on to the rest of the park. We noticed that some of the rides were quite old and we a bit uneasy with people with a sensitive back, although they didn't have a sensitive back before they got on the ride! I absolutely love rollercoasters but I have never been on a ride that was actually painful! I definitely would not recommend the "Flight Deck" for anyone, I thought I was going to break my neck on it! The park could do with a few updates on some rollercoasters. Although there are some excellent rollercoasters in the park, my favourite being the "Behemoth". I loved it! There are a good few rides for adrenaline seekers but there is also rides for the younger ones as well and there was loads for them!

The park overall was quite good and if you love rollercoasters I'd recommend it. The park has some fantastic scenery including the massive waterfall at the entrance to the park and all the lovely flowers as well! I'd recommend the Fast Pass & go for 1 day. Its pricey but worth it. Hope this helps!

1  Thank Ciarán R
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I love this place! Sure it's busy but what amusement park isn't. It is quite pricey though so try to get your tickets online for a little savings. The waterfall at the entrance is spectacular with all the pretty flowers in front. The rides are awesome and there really is something for everyone. I love the fact that there is also a water park, so if it gets too hot at least you have that option as well. Will definitely go back again next year!

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best theme park I've been to. They have so many great rides and lots of things to do. My favourite ride is the Leviathan because it is very scary and fun. Wonderland is a popular tourist attraction and can be seen from 1.5 km away. If you want to spend a day in the summer doing something fun, come here. There are lots of good rides like Leviathan,(been on it 5 times),Behemoth,Drop Tower,Psyclone, and many more.Its over 360 acres in size and has lots of stuff to do. If you want to beat the crowds, Try to get there at around 8-9 pm and you decide the rest. What I'm trying to say is that it is a very fun place for all ages. Definitely a place to go in the summer!!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This well rounded amusement park is great for the entire family. A wide variety of shopping, eating and plenty of G force for the coaster freaks! I completely enjoyed the decor, the layout and ease of finding where you were on the map. Bring the entire family for a day in the sun and enjoy every ride!