“60 SECOND ADRENALINE RUSH”

Canada's Wonderland
Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Vaughan
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canada's Wonderland is home to the most exhilarating collection of rides, roller coasters and water park fun in all of Canada. Located just North of Toronto, the park features 69 exciting rides including Leviathan - Canada's tallest and fastest rollercoaster. New for 2014, experience Wonder Mountain's Guardian - an interactive 4D dark ride. Kids can unearth fossils inside Dinosaurs Alive! - A seven acre animatronic dinosaur park featuring over 40 life-sized dinosaurs. Starlight Spectacular, a multidimensional light and sound experience will amaze guests nightly throughout the summer. On weekends in October, celebrate Halloween fun with Camp Spooky and Halloween Haunt. For more information or to purchase tickets for as low as $39.99, plus HST, please visit our website.
Rotorua, New Zealand
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“60 SECOND ADRENALINE RUSH”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My son and I spend most of a day here and enjoyed every minute on the rides.
Our favorite is the Behemoth and a close second is Flight Deck.
We did this 2 years ago when over there.
I was 58 and my son 33.
Never too old for an adrenaline rush.

Visited October 2012

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“"Great fun for all"”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

As a person with limited ability this park was very accommodating. I walk with a cane and was able to rent a wheelchair. After renting the wheelchair I went to customer service and got what is called a boarding pass, this enabled me to go on all the rides with my family. You go up the exit ramp and get a time to come back at from the ride operator, they give you a time by judging how long you would wait if in line. There was 5 people in my party including myself and we were all able to use this pass as long as I was getting on the ride. An excellent time was had by all.

Visited August 2013
Orillia
5 attraction reviews
“Fun”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a lot of fun at Wonderland! Make sure that you wear comfortable shoes and that you are NOT in a rush! While the rides were a blast, the vendors many....perhaps the park would consider better mapping out where abouts to go when looking for specific things, such as bathrooms.

Also, the roller coaster (Time Warp) where you lay down, has metal steps and some of which are bent in odd ways. On the first turn of the ride, the step took a chunk of skin off the top of my foot. Not making for an enjoyable ride at all. Perhaps rethinking the metal steps as well.

Otherwise, it was a great great time and I will be going back and I highly recommend experiencing it!

Visited August 2013
Porto Alegre, RS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceltent Roller Coasters”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a perfect amusement park for those who love roller coasters. I recommend all of them, specially the Leviatan.

Visited July 2013
Whitby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for the whole family”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family has gone to Canada's wonderland many times and it is fun for any age group. A part of the park is made for children 6 and under while the rest of the park is major roller coasters and fun. If you can go on an "off" day when its not so busy then your probably alright for the most part but I would HIGHLY recommend getting the "Fast Pass" bracelets for a regular hot summer day. It cuts your waiting time down 1000% and you can ride the BEST roller coasters right away and in a hurry! The best money I could have spent there for sure, not to mention the yummy funnel cake.... Mmmmm funnel cake - Have fun!

Visited June 2013