“Fun with Friend & with family!”

Canada's Wonderland
Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Vaughan
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canada's Wonderland is home to the most exhilarating collection of rides, roller coasters and water park fun in all of Canada. Located just North of Toronto, the park features 69 exciting rides including Leviathan - Canada's tallest and fastest rollercoaster. New for 2014, experience Wonder Mountain's Guardian - an interactive 4D dark ride. Kids can unearth fossils inside Dinosaurs Alive! - A seven acre animatronic dinosaur park featuring over 40 life-sized dinosaurs. Starlight Spectacular, a multidimensional light and sound experience will amaze guests nightly throughout the summer. On weekends in October, celebrate Halloween fun with Camp Spooky and Halloween Haunt. For more information or to purchase tickets for as low as $39.99, plus HST, please visit our website.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

1st) They have something for everyone! Nice shops for the ones dont want to go on rides, A kiddie park, SCARY RIDES, medium rides,
2) AMAZING WATER PARK!! I think this water park is way better than WILD WATER KINGDOM!! better slides, pool and more spacious! - you get both water park and rides for just a little more! + Better crowd!
3rd) When you go makes all the difference in the line times! - use common sense on this one...

There are newer reviews for Canada's Wonderland

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am 53 years old and had a blast at Canada's Wonderland.. What a BLAST..
I rode the Leviathan 2 times as well as the Behemouth 2x. There were also other rides but theses two were the best. The wait times were not overly long, about 15 minutes.
If you choose to purchase the fast pass, you could jump the line and ride more often. I'm not too sure if I would pay the extra $40.00 for this.
The food and beverages are very pricey and you are not allowed to bring a cooler into the park. Bags are checked by security at the gates. Since I did not have a bag I'm not too sure if water, pop and sandwiches were confiscated.
Lots of employees are around to keep the park clean.
Big park and LOTS of fun..

1  Thank Susan A
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Let me start by saying that timing is everything - if you go on a busy day, it will most likely suck because of long line ups (especially if you don't have the fast pass). Go early in the summer before the schools are let out, and I find right when Halloween Haunt opens or on Halloween night (since everyone else is off partying or trick-or-treating) is okay. This year my group went on opening night for Halloween Haunt. Only a 5-10 minute wait for Leviathan and Behemoth! Another tip is try going on a day/evening when there's rain in the forecast. It keeps most people away.

So like I stated in my subject, this is a yearly must for my friends and I. Wonderland has some of the best rides, especially roller coasters. And a large water park which is included in your ticket price. Always have a blast when we go here!
On the downside, the prices are super expensive. Parking seems to increase every year ($15 this year, what a rip off), and try to get discounted tickets either online or at a Mac's convenience store. They're cheaper than the front gate ticket price.

I'm also not a fan of this fast pass thing and was disappointed they added it. Basically you pay extra to jump ahead of other people in line (something the park has always forbade...), which sure, awesome for you if you have it, but it devalues the price of the original ticket since it makes all those other people wait even longer in line. It turns a normally 45 minute-an hour wait into two hours. How is that fair? To me it just seems like the park has created a class system instead of everyone having an equal ticket. I experienced it first hand at Cedar Point in Ohio earlier this summer and it was horrible. Let's just say I was very happy when we visited Wonderland and it turned out to be dead that night. No need for the fast pass! Sorry Cedar Fair, I will never support that idea!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

A section for everyone. Has all types of rides, with a section for children. Many places to eat and buy food. There are also a couple of shows/performances to watch. Great rides, seem very safe, and excellent thrill level

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The scariest thing about Wonderland's Halloween Haunt are the lineups. Tickets are oversold so the park is jam-packed. We had to run a gauntlet for everything... to pay $15 to park, to buy tickets, to get through the gates. By the time we got to the actual haunts and rides we had no stamina for the 45 minute to one-hour waits. We gave up in despair and went home. Wonderland is one money-grubbing operation that no longer delivers give value. The added insult? After paying all that money for parking and cattle-to-the-slaughter lineups, you get to watch "Express Pass" ticket holders jump ahead of you in line. Infuriating.

Wonderland no longer delivers a good customer experience. One money-grubbing rip-off after the other.

12  Thank VictoriaToronto