“Great Stay!”

Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights in order to celebrate our anniversary. Although not a romantic get-away, this hotel is a great option for something affordable that is close to Toronto. Where else (in this area) can you get FREE parking, FREE internet, and FREE breakfast at such a great price? The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. Check-in was simple and efficient. Our room was clean and had all of the amenities that we needed. The courtyard located in the centre of the hotel property is lovely. We would definitely stay here again should the opportunity arise.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I don't think I'd extend my stay here. The 1-king bedroom was very cramped and small, too small for even a chair, which I sorely missed for throwing down my jacket, or putting my suitcase down. Nothing about this room suggests it's suited for a stay longer than one night. And a bit cheap too... no note pad or pen to use. What is that? The most aggravating thing: absolutely no plug within 8' of the stupid desk. I had to plug my computer in the bathroom and have the cord run out. When I called to complain, they wouldn't even move me into an upgraded room without charging me an extra 20 bucks. I'm sorry, but that's unacceptable. They also forgot my wake-up call. Everything else about the hotel was nice enough, but it goes to show how easy it is to mess things up. 5/10

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Excellent Hotel Check-in was smooth and friendly, the room was clean and set up with everything you'd need in the kitchenette. A/C worked well and the bed was comfortable. The light dinner served during the week was fantastic and an added surprise! The breakfast was your typical hot/cold free breakfast. ..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Check-in was smooth and friendly, the room was clean and set up with everything you'd need in the kitchenette. A/C worked well and the bed was decently comfortable. The light dinner served during the week was fantastic and an added surprise! The breakfast was your typical hot/cold free breakfast. Wasn't excellent but it wasn't bad either. A big enough selection that if you didn't like your choice you could choose something else. Nice touch with the coffee and tea always available in the lobby. Our only complaint was the pull out couch. We put our two year old to sleep in the bedroom with the door shut for us to relax watching tv. We thought we would try the pull out couch to watch a movie but it was so uncomfortable. It didn't feel like a mattress. All you could feel were a ton of springs like the cushion portion wasn't even there. So odd, never felt a pull out mattress like that. And it slanted so much (like a lot of old pull out couches do) so your feet are so high up you start to feel so much pressure in your head! Very glad we didn't have to sleep out there. Not sure if all their pull outs are like this but don't rely on the pull out for someone to sleep on without double checking with the hotel. But with that said, we will definitely choose this hotel again! And we will also look for other Extended Stay hotels while traveling through the US.

Room Tip: We were facing out the back of the hotel at an industrial building. They have a really nice centre c...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed in the hotel for 2 weeks and the stay was pleasant with no issues. Room Service was excellent, along with daily complementary breakfast, i will rate my experience 4/5 and will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed there for one night in May 2014. It was a nice hotel, but had minor issues
1) Wifi - they say there is free Wifi but good luck connecting! I barely even had cell reception, and couldn't use my phone at all in general
2) When we checked in and went to our assigned room, it was someone else's room! Called down to the front desk and told us to come down for another room.....it happened again!!! In each of the rooms it would have been EXTREMELY easy to steal from them. Their wallets, purses, luggage's, boarding passes, etc. were out in the open in the room. That was not a very good feeling at all. And these people have no idea that my friend and I were in their room. After the third try we received a new room, but to be honest, we were very uncomfortable leaving at night knowing what had just happened and that someone could have came into our room accidentally as well. It was very scary and we did not feel safe.

Other than that it was a good hotel. Some of the rooms were VERY loud and rowdy, but that is not their fault! It is a pretty hotel and I like that they had a little 24 hour shop in case you needed something. I will probably stay there again. Depending on how comfortable I feel knowing about the room mix up.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The outstanding customer service by the hotel manager, Dyvia and her staff made our stay at this hotel such a pleasure. The staff always greeted us kindly as we headed out for our daily excursions. They helped me ttc directions, Shirley wins the award though for giving the best directions. The shuttle service was great and extended to us upon availability as we had one person with a broken foot. The hotel manger helped me with cost saving wonderland packages to help us with our budget and shuttle service to and from Wondeland is part of the package. The rooms were comfy which have kitchen amenities that are great for families. Laundry services are on site and a car rental office too. Breakfast and supper are great too and another cost saver. Above all though, the hospitality by hotel staff made our trip to Toronto!

Room Tip: This hotel is great for school groups on a budget and looking for great value for their money and th...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vaughan
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York

Been to Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan? Share your experiences!