“Reviewed this before they moved”

Reptilia Zoo and Education Centre
Ranked #4 of 39 things to do in Vaughan
More attraction details
Owner description: Reptilia is a state of the art 25,000 square foot facility complete with large exhibits showcasing hundreds of different reptiles and amphibians, from giant pythons to massive crocodiles and king cobras. Watch our Cast at work in the nursery, our food preparation area and the venomous workshop! Each day there are a variety of opportunities to interact with our animals and learn from our exceptional Cast Members during our shows, tours and animal feedings! With four reptile feedings every day, free live theatre shows or zoo keeper tours and a chance to interact with the reptiles and the Zoo Cast, Reptilia is a destination worth visiting. Reptilia's Zoo is the first of its kind and it adds another destination to Vaughan's already growing list of attractions.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

They moved to a larger place. It doesn't matter how old you are or your kids are this is a very cool place. My 12yr old had a party and loved it. All of the kids were dragging their parents in to see things.
This place is much better than the old place.
Good for outing or party.
No I'm not related or friiends with the owners.
very up close and personal. I actually saw some things I have never seen before.

1  Thank wasntme58

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went on a weekday with my son and his friends. Great activity on a PA day. Wasn't busy at all. It's small but it made the hands on & question time personable. It's a fascinating place for any age. There is a show tour every hour and feeding the reptiles 3 - 4 times a day. Amazing to see a snake swallow its' food (not live). The young reptile keepers are quite informative. Well stocked gift shop from hatch your own reptile egg (toy) to buying a live one as a pet. In and out privileges - lots of fast food eateries and shopping nearby e.g. Vaughan Mills.

1  Thank mdgetaway
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went here during the week, around 4p.m. It is great to go at this time because you miss school groups. The workers there really love their job. There was one particular woman who spent some extra time showing us the turtles and giving us fascinating information about them. Would come back again!

2  Thank Jose M
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I took my neice and nephew here last year after getting some coupons from my workplace and we really enjoyed our stay. It wasn't overly busy and we were able to do everything we wanted. We watched all the little shows and found them very imformative. The cute guy who does them has a great personality and is fun to listen to (I can't remember his name!) It was great to be able to see the various animals feed and touching things that you probably will never get the chance to anywhere else.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We bought a deal on the Groupon site for our kids and they loved it! The place is a bit small, but perfect for the young ones who don't want to or can't walk all day like in the Toronto Zoo. I found everything quite fascinating and was amazed of the reptiles they had there.

Everyone there were very hands on, encouraged the kids to touch and feel the reptiles and told them little stories about them. It kept our kids interest.

Would be a fun place to take a young class on a school trip.

we will take our kids again for sure!