“Consistently great!”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
New York City, New York
“Consistently great!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My company uses this hotel frequently and this is probably our 10th time or so in the last year. Each time this hotel comes through on every level.... Very clean (and I'm known to be a bit phobic in that department)... Quiet... The rooms are designed for comfort, spacious with no clutter. The staff are remarkably friendly and helpful. We know we've tested Mark's patience a few times with changes in plans, yet he's always been more than helpful and makes all of us feel welcomed, almost like our "home away from home". Since I travel extensively, I can honestly say that this hotel is outstanding and a great choice for business or otherwise.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Element H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hello Arlene,

We value your ongoing commitment to our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan. Our entire team at the hotel takes great pride in their craft and truly enjoy servicing our guests at the hotel. We appreciate you noticing and letting us know. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future home...
Until then!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed there on a business trip and I don't have any regret. The hotel was on a good zone, very clean and the staff is very kind. The rooms have the correct size and are very comfortable. Definitely I recommend the hotel for your trip!!

Hello Oscar,

on behalf of the entire team at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan, we value your business and thank you for choosing our location on your business trips. Our complimentary breakfast and free wi-fi are just a few of our amenities available at no charge for our guests.
We hope to see you again in the near future!
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I always have a great experience at any holiday inn. The service is very friendly and helpful. Holiday inn express and suites is close to restaurants and great shopping In Vaughan. The rooms are very clean and the pool/hot tub/fitness centre is a bonus.

• Stayed March 2014
Hello Jones!

thank you for the great endorsement on our brand, more specifically our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express& Suites Vaughan. We value your business and understand that there are many hotels in the Vaughan market you could have chosen from and to have selected our hotel is greatly appreciated.
we hope to see you again in the near future on your next business trip.
warm regards!
London, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2014

When I am in the Vaughan-Concord area for auto dealership training, I always stay at this site.
The quality of stay is unsurpassed and the staff always friendly. Visha, my usual contact when I arrive is always helpful and sports a great smile! The cleanliness, freshness and peacefulness is much appreciated. My suite is spacious and comfy making for a great oasis after the rigours of work during the day. I will always stay at this hotel when I am in the area.

1 Thank Gus S
Element H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hello Gus!

thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Vaughan Southwest and most importantly your ongoing patronage. We truly appreciate your business and love having you as a guest to our hotel. We truly appreciate the acknowledgement of one of our best associates and it will be my pleasure to share the feedback with the entire team.
We look forward to your next visit home while in Vaughan.
warm regards,
John Caneco- General Manager
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am the athletics coordinator at an Ontario College and thus book and stay in a lot of hotels with our teams. I can say this is by far the BEST hotel I've ever stayed at with the College. Our men's and women's soccer teams stayed here for all three of their tournaments this season and I will definitely be booking them back here for next years season. I can't say enough great things about this hotel. The staff were incredibly friendly and accomodating as soon as we walked in the door. I was upgraded to a suite and I could not get over how big and beautiful the room was. It had a living room area, kitchen area with mini-fridge, microwave, sink and coffee maker. The bathroom was huge and absolutely gorgeous and then there was a whole separate bedroom area with another television. It was incredibly clean and the finishes were very nice. In the morning we enjoyed the amazing FREE breakfast in a beautiful and bright breakfast room. There were so many different options for food it was almost overwhelming. While we were eating, the man running the breakfast came over a couple of different times to take our plates and ask us if everything was okay or if we needed anything. The service was above and beyond any other hotel I've stayed at. Finally, the location was absolutely perfect as we were playing at the Ontario Soccer Centre just around the corner. It was literally a 5 minute drive. I received the same great feedback from all of our players and coaches as well. I have even been spreading the word amongst other Colleges who were at the tournament as that is how much I enjoyed our stay here. Thanks so much Holiday Inn Express Vaughan for making our trip a wonderful experience!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Element H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Hello Jacquie!

thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such a detailed and wonderful review on our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan. Our team truly enjoyed hosting your group. We are very pleased and flattered with all of the wonderful comments you provided us. We are excited to welcome you and your group again in the near future.
Until then!
Warm regards- John Caneco
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I usually stay at the one by the airport but it was booked, and so my company tried to find this one which by accident booked the hotel next door which was not my cup a tea. After my first night there I checked into this hotel and enjoyed the rest of my stay. Great hotel in the location of Vaughan very close to the freeway and the airport. Service was very good and even the GM asked how my stay was which at any hotel is always a nice touch.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hello Roger,

thank you once again for taking the time to post a review on your stay at our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully enough that we will see you again in the near future. We are just 10 minutes from the airport but without all the congestion and noise.
On behalf of the team at the hotel, we wanted to say thank you for being a loyal ambassador to IHG and Holiday Inn Express.
warm regards,
John Caneco
Toronto
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed here for one night for a wedding that was not far from the hotel, and we had a great experience. Very clean, quiet, and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend if you need a quality stay in the Vaughan area!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Element H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express Vaughan Southwest. Our hotel is conveniently located near all of the major banquet halls in the City of Vaughan. We take great pride in welcoming our Wedding Guests to our hotel. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.
thank you once again.