“Great Place”

Subway
Ranked #36 of 64 Restaurants in Tillsonburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I like Subway subs. I go here whenever I want a quick meal without going to a burger joint. Service is good and they are very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Subway

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Average Subway dining experience we like the sub of the day special. Getting full for $6 is a good value.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

It's hard to mess up a subway sub. Unless its over or under filled... SO, yes, my usual tasted good. But the lady was chinsey (short- coming) on the request. The toppings and meat/ cheese didn't make it to the end of the bun... which irritates my OCD, cant even lie. I asked for extra pickles and EXTRA hot peppers and jalepenos (without the spice, it really isnt the same....) She didnt even give me as much as im used to getting without asking for extra at other Subway restaurants.... Which was disappointing. Moreover, when I called her out on the jalepano pepper situation, she seemed a little bothered.. despite that there was all of about 6 slices of jalepano as I ignored the pickles and banana pepper, she added... wait for it... TWO MORE :O .. gee thanks. I brushed it off and ate it. But I have to give it just an "average" review because it is a customer- demand franchise, and they really didn't hit the mark this time around.... Not Cool.

1  Thank sean-annelaurie
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

I just love the variety that they offer these day with different kinds of bread and fixings
And being up the street from our studio it is also handy whenever we need a quick lunch.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

It was nice...what I expected from a Subway. The service was quick and friendly.