“Not that clean or quick!!!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Tillsonburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is not from one experience!

For a newer looking McDonalds it is not very clean or well laid out.
Washrooms smell bad and are dirty or many occassions.
The lay out does not allow for alot of room when you make your oder and have to wait and wait and there are table about 6 feet from the front counter.
Table and chairs also not very clean actually really gross on more than one occassion.
Always seems to be the one same person doing all the work. I think he needs some help.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

It's McDonald's, aren't they all average. Not blown away by service or quality off food. It's just a quick bit and away you go. Getting a little pricey I think for the quality of food.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I am not much of a burger person but I do love the new Angus Third Pounder burger with Bacon & Cheese. I just had one of these again in Tillsonburg at our local McDonald’s and I must say they make it very good.

And I do like their breakfast of sausage and egg on a buttermilk biscuits… also since they switched over to a new premium roast coffee I go there as much as any other place for a cup of coffee. I usually get a medium coffee as there is very little difference in the size of the cup as it looks different. Anyway try it you might like it too.