“Good pub, good food”
Review of The Copper Mug

The Copper Mug
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Tillsonburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Locally owned and operated Pub since 1995. Cozy, rustic atmosphere with brick walls, hardwood floors and brass rails. Large, varied menu, reasonable prices friendly and efficient staff. Sizable draught beer selection with local craft beers available in bottles/cans.
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Good pub atmosphere. Food is good. Can't go wrong for a very casual night out.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

The Copper Mug is more of a pub than a restaurant to me. I go there about 2-3 times a month as I love the snacks and a great beer.

My favourite is the nachos as they are the best anywhere. In many places they only put the cheese on top of the chips but they make sure there is cheese and fixing throughout the plate. Try them you will love them.

The other nights I go is wing night as they have great wings with a cold beer.
The place also feels real homey to me as the place is not to large and not to small. Plus the waitresses are real friendly… to me its an all around great place to go with friends.

3  Thank AcapulcoFred
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I've only been once and I was surprised by the selection and food there. I will go back.

1  Thank ebaumer
Reviewed September 9, 2009

"The Mug" is always a good place for friends to meet up when we are back in Tillsonburg. Good food, good drinks on tap, friendly staff, something on the tube. It may not be glamorous but it's a good back up.

2  Thank reachkate