“Cozy place for tasty treats.”

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tillsonburg, Canada
“Cozy place for tasty treats.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter here a few times to have a nice sit down chat. She loves the red velvet muffins. Staff if great! You can sit by the fireplace or by the Broadway Street booths. My little girl likes taking in the culture. I just love the time we have there! We will go back frequently. Oh yeah! The coffee and tea that I had there was great! : )

Aylmer, Canada
“Good Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Excellent coffee and customer service. The decor is modern and updated. The pricing is reasonable and it is kept clean.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Ernie and Krist... P
Aylmer, Canada
“Excellent Customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've always been a Cultures fan, and the service at this one is fantastic. They were very patient with my ever changing order and it was finished prompltly

Visited August 2012
Tillsonburg, Canada
“The place to meet with friends and a great cup of coffee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

I love a good cup of coffee and in most cases I just get one in the drive-trough. With Coffee Cultures it is a little different here I love to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or Café Mocha.

It is also our favourite place to meet with friends. And we do after the photographers club meeting this is were we get together. A wonderful place for coffee, good food and friendly staff what more would you want.

• Visited February 2012