All reviews fish prime rib salad mashed potatoes laura lee feel like family food was amazing recommend this place my girlfriend nice atmosphere you will not be disappointed pork chop brunch line key wood ladies
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We recently moved to Ingersoll and were looking for a good family restaurant with great home cooked food. The Mill Tales Inn did not disappoint. It came highly recommended by our neighbours. The prices are reasonable, ingredients are fresh and all meals are cooked to perfection! There is a fish special on the 3rd week each month, very good and the price is cheaper than cooking at home! Braised short ribs, roast beef, broasted chicken, local perch, ribs and home made soups are our favourites! Caesar cocktails are also worth the drive. Service is attentive and friendly. It's a popular place and sometimes there are line ups but it tends to move fast so give yourself some extra time....the wait is definately worth it!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2016

Our family decided to go out for breakfast on Valentine's Day. We chose this place. We entered and found that there was a line up to get in. We hummed an hawed about staying and chose to stay. We waited for what seemed forever (25 - 35 minutes). Once were were able to be seated we were not disappointed. We had a great view of the river that is next to the inn. We were treated to a wonderful buffet of various breakfast foods. They have a salad bar as well as a fruit bar. This was a favorite with our daughter. (She loved the chocolate fountain) There was broasted chicken and battered fish. My wife loved the fish. My son and I loved the chicken. The staff were friendly and efficient even thought it was very busy. We will go back soon. If you want to make a weekend of it they do have rooms available. Check out the website. Good Job Mill Tales Inn!!!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
llcc2457, Owner at The Mill Tales Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2016

My husband and I are the owners of The Mill .It was a long hard 10yrs for him to build and restore it. When we hear comments like yours makes it ALL worth the hard work and effort that my staff,myself and my husband put into it.
I am sorry for the wait but am very happy you were not disappointed. They say sometimes good things ARE worth waiting for :)
Hope to see you again and thank you for the POSITIVE feedback!...Lauralee Craig

Reviewed March 10, 2016

Had the chicken dinner special. Nice juicy chicken and very reasonable. The view is very scenic. Will go again.One person had the fish sandwich . It was tasty. She had with sweet potato fries. They were delicious!

Very good service.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

Go on Friday or Saturday for a nice prime rib dinner you will not be disappointed. Comes with Yorkshire pudding as well. The atomosphere is cosy and the waitresses are always friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tanyad852
Reviewed February 29, 2016

very good food, staff, prices and setting. specials on fish 3rd week of each month, seniors specials, chicken dinner specials. Call for reservations especially on seniors weeks and if you have a large party going. Wont regret, taste for everyone and anyone

Date of stay: March 2015