The Mill Tales Inn is a charming establishment with a rustic, old-fashioned atmosphere. The rooms are beautifully decorated and each one is unique. I happened to get sick while staying here on a business trip, had no one with me to help me out, but it was ok because the proprietress of this hotel took great care of me, taking time out of her day to drive me to the ER and back, and bringing me broth and gatorade whenever I needed it. She and the whole staff really made me feel like family while I was here and I really appreciated it. I would highly recommend this hotel anytime you're in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Tales Inn is over 138 years of Tillsonburg's history restored from an old Pea & Barley Mill. Renovations all done by the owner have transformed this historical landmark into a gorgeous restaurant & lodge. Enjoy casual dining along the Little Otter River. You can host an event or conference with 2 rooms one seats 35 the other 80.Customers can also choose to stay as a guest in one of the 10 cozy rooms each finished in a different theme of wood.6 regular rooms and 4 Jacuzzi rooms. Mill Tales Inn is convenient to reserve for weddings & business gatherings if you're looking for something attractive and efficient. Enjoy delicious dinners with " fish" as our specialty, and juicy Prime Rib or Broasted Chicken! Friendly staff to serve you & owners for YOU to enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Mill Tales Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Tales Hotel Tillsonburg
- The Mill Tales Inn Tillsonburg, Ontario