We took my husbands mother here for her 82nd Birthday. The restaurant is very nicely decorated, but the meal itself was wonderful. I had steak cooked just the way I like it, well done but soooo tender. Hubby had prime rib, and loved it. My mother-in-law had Belgium pork chops, again very good. Our waitress was wonderful and very attentive. We mentioned at the beginning of the meal that we were celebrating a birthday and they surprised us with a candle lit cheese cake. Nice touch. We left the restaurant knowing that we will be back, and very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Tales Inn is over 138 years of Tillsonburg's history restored from an old Pea & Barley Mill. Renovations all done by the owner have transformed this historical landmark into a gorgeous restaurant & lodge. Enjoy casual dining along the Little Otter River. You can host an event or conference with 2 rooms one seats 35 the other 80.Customers can also choose to stay as a guest in one of the 10 cozy rooms each finished in a different theme of wood.6 regular rooms and 4 Jacuzzi rooms. Mill Tales Inn is convenient to reserve for weddings & business gatherings if you're looking for something attractive and efficient. Enjoy delicious dinners with " fish" as our specialty, and juicy Prime Rib or Broasted Chicken! Friendly staff to serve you & owners for YOU to enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Mill Tales Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Tales Hotel Tillsonburg
- The Mill Tales Inn Tillsonburg, Ontario