“Expected More but it was just Ordinary”
Review of Enchanted Fusion

Enchanted Fusion
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“Expected More but it was just Ordinary”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Last week end my partner and I and another couple ate at the Enchanted Fusion. I had heard so much about it. How good the food was, how great the service was, how you had to make reservations because it was so packed. Well that was not my experience.
They've done a nice job of redecorating the restaurant that was there before them and it was clean. Those are the two best things I can say about it. They're menu was extensive but nothing out of the ordinary for a Chinese Food Restaurant. The glass of wine they served me was way too warm that I had to put ice in it from my glass of water. The wonton soup was okay. I had big pieces of pork in it that weren't very tender and the broth was too dark. My main order which was shrimp, scallops, veggies with noodles served in a noodle basket was okay. It was not bad food ... it was just very plain. Everyone else's food looked good but no one was doing the "OMG, this is so good thing".
When I got up to go to the washroom you have to go past the service bar where all the servers get their cutlery and stuff and there were servers wolfing food down in between serving customers. I could see if it was later in the evening but it was only around 7:30 p.m.
We didn't have any dessert and I would not go back. We drove from Owen Sound and were very disappointed because we have good Chinese Food Restaurants in Owen Sound, The Channing being one of them. Maybe it's the only Chinese Food Restaurant in the Southampton area and this is why the locals think it's so good??

Wingham, Canada
“Surprisingly good!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I would not have picked this restaurant from the outside , but it is deceiving. the inside is clean, and freshly done, service was very friendly and helpful. Visited with a friend, we shared the Thai mango salad, excellent!! The had the dinner for 2 which had spring rolls, made there and very good, pad Thai, the only thing I was disappointed in, had a over sweet sauce that just swamped everything, chicken balls, which each had a big piece of chicken in, and some very good fried rice, there was lots of food for 2 people, included 12 chicken balls! We took home lots for another person, and the meal for 2 was less than $25 , out total bill with our salad and drinks was about $40 , so great value. I wish the menu offered more of the traditional Thai, but maybe that will happen yet, I would definitely go back.

Kincardine, Canada
“Best Asian in Bruce County”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place doesn't look like too much from the outside, but inside it is renovated with a modern Asian style look. Service was great but huge place wasn't all that busy either. Our waitress was great and the food was excellent with large portions and the bill was pretty much on par with what we received. I'll definitely go back.

Port Elgin
“Great Tasting when served hot”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We have eaten here a few times and the food is very good for a small town. They have changed their menu to a combination of Thai and Chinese food which people seem to like. The food is very good and nice tasting when it is served hot. On occasion we have had dinner there and our dinner was just warm. The spring rolls, Pad Thai , ginger beef, sesame chicken and other dishes have alot of flavour and they will make it to your liking for how spicy you like it. The staff are very pleasant and the atmosphere is lovely. Definitely recommend eating here.........

Southampton, Canada
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Tried Thai food last summer. OK, but not outstanding. Glad to see they have changed menu & focus on Chinese. Did take out on w/e & it was great. Recommend ginger beef. Will definitely go back.