“Good fun and food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We dined at the Walker House a few times as we wanted to keep track of the baseball on TV - great simple food and live music on a couple of nights.

Staff very friendly and helpful

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Upon reaching Southampton after a 3 hour drive,we went here for brunch.I had the mushroom,cheddar,quiche,with fries,and salad.My partner had the beef sandwich,also with fries.We found the meal tasty,and the order was delivered in a timely manner.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Our reservation made a week before was not honoured and then we waited an hour and a half for our order to arrive. I want to be clear that the staff waiting tables were polite and professional and were also concerned at how poorly our evening was going. The manager does not seem to understand customer service (no apology for the slow service etc.) and the kitchen has a serious problem getting orders out. We have had many pleasant nights at the Walker House but sadly, not lately.

2  Thank Ladorna
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Came at 1:30 at the tail end of the lunch rush. Waited over an hour for our food. It was ok. Waitress only checked in once after almost an hour. Never even offered to top up drinks. 4 kids were completely stir crazy.

2  Thank Deb B
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I attended with my girlfriend and the place was empty. Sat on the patio and waited, and waited, and waited. Went to the bar and the bartender said he hadn't seen us (perhaps an occasional check outside might be in order). Got drinks at bar and took them outside. Never saw a member of staff outside. Finished drinks and waited, and waited, and waited. Went back to var and ordered two more drinks and bartender asked if we would want any more because he wanted to close the till down.

If I'd wanted self service I'd have stayed at home. Completely unacceptable. You've lost my business and with two new establishments opening up in Southampton, you'll be out of business soon I suspect which is a shame.