“Delicious donuts”

Add it.
Saunders Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rockwood
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I love donuts, especially when they just come out of the oven and they are warm. They just melt in your mouth. Though I know I should not have them, every once and awhile, I'm sure it will not hurt. This is an old time bakery, friendly smiles every time from the staff. Thanks.

3  Thank Sandy B

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

This place brings me back to my youth. Dad would drive us out to Saunders from Guelph for the fresh baking.
Love everything in the store.
This is not fancy just good home baking the way it should be

Think I will head there now.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Defiantly wasn't what I expected. I heard good things about it so instead of making my own sweets I decided to support a local bakery. That was a mistake! My sweets were all dried up AND the lady working the cash was absolutely rude. She ignored my question (and I know for a fact she was ignoring it because she turned and looked right at me then continued what she was doing. She also laughed at me when I brought out my debit card. As if to try to make me feel stupid. Sorry but it didn't work.. Only made herself look dumb in front of the other two customers that were shopping for baked goods. Im not sure if maybe it was just a bad day.. But put your game face on! If you can't be friendly maybe you shouldn't be working at a cash register with the PUBLIC! I was a very unhappy tourist.

1  Thank Smallfry01
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Saunder's is an old bakery that has been around for as long as I can remember. The reason for their longevity is the amazing baked goods they produce consistently. It is super popular among local people, the line often extends outside the building on weekends. The dinner rolls are particularly good, along with the cinnamon buns, and jelly doughnuts. If you want the doughnuts, come early, as they tend to sell out early in the day.

2  Thank Nucleorhabdo