“Picky Husband rates this as one of his top 5 burgers of all time.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jake's Place Restaurant
toronto
“Picky Husband rates this as one of his top 5 burgers of all time.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Really, the title says it all. Hubby's a burger freak and Jake's tops his list. Great food, good people, hilarious "joke" menu. We're there every second summer when we camp up that way.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dewey17

Toronto
“The Best Clubhouse EVER!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

If you have the pleasure of visiting Port Loring you will not be disappointed. Once you have finished touring the town and swimming in the beautiful clean lake, I strongly recommend you stop in at Jakes Place. Not only is the service fabulous, friendly and fun the CLUB HOUSE is the BEST I have ever had (and I have tried many)!! They know just the way I like it and deliver every time - thank you Jake and special thanks to the ladies that make every visit wonderful!
FYI...I am sitting in a conference hall in Toronto wishing I was having a club house platter with fries and gravy and of course a slice of Donna's chocolate cream pie for dessert.

• Visited August 2012