“Fantastic Service! Delicious Food!”
Review of Queenies

Queenies
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Port Hope
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Surprisingly I cant find much on this little bakeshop. It is unbelievable! Value, quality and customer service that would shame most businesses. I would drive from Toronto, just for the lemon squares...and the date squares...oh and the brown butter cookies. Well you get the idea. I think this gem has only been around for a few months. The girls that work there are unbelievably friendly. On the way to the cottage? Out for a drive? Do yourself a favour and stop at Queenies.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have been to Queenies on more than one occasion and I have never been disappointed. We travel over two hours to visit this special bakery with cookies just like my Grandma makes and full meals that I would expect to find at a high end restaurant. Then, to top it all off, the owner and staff treat you like a friend. You must try the potato crisps and of course peanut butter cookies!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We rode our bicycles from Cobourg to Port Hope to have lunch at Queenies Bake Shop and were very impressed with our simple lunch: a chicken salad for him, and a turkey, ham, cheese sandwich for me, topped off with a date square (for him) and a slice of lemon cake (for me). With our sandwiches, we had some greens with an excellent poppy-seed dressing. Generous portions, fresh, and all for under $20!

Since we were visiting after Labour day, we also had the pleasure of watching salmon swimming upstream in the river that runs through Port Hope, about 100 feet from Queenies! And no, there were no salmon sandwiches on the menu.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Look the food. I recently tried the veggie with feta cheese panni and it was awesome. Everything is made fresh and on sight. Unlike other local places. The staff and friendly and fun to visit with. You always feel welcome. And while your there you have to try the Raspberry passion iced tea, it is so refreshing. Perfect place and great experience.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Queenies was recommended by a friend and I was welcomed by great customer service and a wide variety of treats as well as freshly made lunches! Everything was very reasonably priced, and made in store. The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food was to die for! I would gladly recommend Queenies to anyone, an overall great experience!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Atmosphere is great
Food and treats are fabulous, haven't had anything bad there
The owner is great and others should take lessons from him on Customer Service and friendliness
All around great place to stop for Breakfast, lunch, latte's or snacks.