“Wow!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
“Wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I started eating sushi on a trip to Whistler in 1989 and have been on the hunt for good sushi ever since. Well, at Simply Sushi I was pleasantly surprised!

Simply Sushi in unpretentious and the menu items are not as vast as some sushi restaurants but this is a benefit.

My miso soup was simply the best I have ever had. The green onions were fresh and slightly crunchy and there was the right amount of salt but there also was a subtle flavour I have never tasted before. I reveled in such a simple dish surprising me.

The rest of the meal was on par with the soup and it was a pleasure to investigate Simply Sushi and find out this charm up in the Bruce.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Eric E

Toronto, Canada
“hair in food, made me sick next day”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

so I came here with family while visiting Wasaga Beach for dinner. The first thing I noticed was that food was quite expensive. Second thing was that they wore no hair nets and they even once coughed while making the food. I received my sushi roll and found a strand of hair in it. After that I lost my appetite and complained, but they didn't even seem to care. The next day I woke up feeling really sick in my stomach.
Only eat sushi where an Asian chef is located, otherwise it all tastes like trash. Im not being racist to white people making sushi, but sushi is an Asian delicacy and they know how to make it best.

• Visited August 2012