“Very good for group”

Cuisines: Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I was there with a group of about 35. We ate buffet. The food was very good. Service was excellent. Highly recommended for at least informal groups.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We ate dinner here on a Wednesday evening. It was busy and most tables were occupied. Prompt attention by the waitstaff was welcomed. Drinks came out fast. We ordered a variety of items: wings, a wrap, Caesar salad, and a Reeber burger. My son and I played one game of pool and the food was ready. All of our meals were tasty. The onion rings that came with Mom's buffalo chicken Caesar wrap were especially delicious. No food or service complaints. The only things that could be seen as negative is that soda refills are not free and the place has a bit of an odor to it that you get used to. Not a deal breaker by any means, just something I noticed. We will go back next summer if given the opportunity.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

If you are looking for great food, great portions and at great prices............then this is the place! Service has always been fine and the preparation time for the food has not been a problem. I read some comments on here that are way out of line. Everything that I have tried on their menu has been excellent and I will continue to bring friends and business partners there.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Went last week for the first time since the rebuild and was pleasantly surprised by the improved atmosphere and pretty extensive menu. I had the reuben and it tasted pretty good. Service was slow, they needed more staff, but it was crazy busy for a weekday!

1  Thank wheretonext001
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I saw this place a month ago, look interesting. Got to visit this place on a friday night, around 7pm. Was busy, but found a table, and noticed the place was busy. Service was a tad slow at first, but only 2 servers for the whole place, and to be fair, they were teriffic. We had the wings, taco salad, and the perch. Everything was fresh, tasty, and good portions, and served fast & Hot. Menu was huge, and can't wait to go back to try other great sounding offers. Was worth the 1.5 hour drive.