“Great Take out”

Minor Fisheries Ltd.
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Minor Fisheries Ltd. Family owned and operating in Port Colborne since 1979! The Freshest Catch in Port! Local fresh caught fish, French fries and seafood. Dine on our outdoor patio overlooking the picturesque canal with view of the lift bridge, ships, sail boats and historical West Street. Located in beautiful down town Port Colborne Ontario. Take out also available. Visit our website to download our menu today!
Port Robinson Ontario
“Great Take out”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a great fish take out restaurant. Would definitely recommend. Perch dinner is excellent. Service is very good.

Visited August 2012

Grantsville, Maryland, USA
“Fantastic food.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I am not a big Pike and pickeral fan but this place was excellent. No air conditioning so beware on hot days. The most efficient waitress I have seen in years!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Fresh”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

You wll not find a fresher place to purchase fish. Order it up and go outside, find a bench, eat, and watch the freighters go by.

Visited June 2012
Lewiston
“Great fresh fish”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

What a great little place. We wandered by on Saturday and thought it looked a little shady...but a shopkeeper down the street had mentioned the place as a good place to eat. On Sunday we came back through town specifically to get some fish.
I had the calamari and my wife had the perch meal. I had "cocktail sauce" (seafood sauce they called it) and she had tarter sauce. Both of us got the cole slaw and french fries. I have to say the fish was so fresh, the calamari was cooked to perfection. Mine was $5 and hers was $9. We sat at a picnic table down the street and watched the boats go through the lift bridge. Listened to the live music over at the marina park. Value, freshness and great service by the girl who took our order. We will be back!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank lewistonclark
Lancaster, New York
“Taste Fresh Fish”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The minor fisheries is a small seafood restaurant on the canal. There are a few tables inside and in good weather there is a small patio. You don't come here for the atmosphere, you come here for great tasting fish. The perch and walleye (Pickerel) are fresh and fantastic. I fish Lake Erie and usually clean my catch and cook them immediately because there is nothing like the flavor of fresh fish. If I can't catch fish myself, I go to the Minor Fisheries. The taste is the same.

• Visited April 2012