“our local cheers”

Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Port Colborne
Port Colborne, Canada
“our local cheers”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

we are there weekly , the best sloppy nachcos, great broasted wings, this a great family place , excellant service by paul and his staff , just don't change , it works well

Visited June 2012
1 Thank larry307

Port Colborne, Canada
“Good bar food, friendly service”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I enjoy stopping in at Drifters for wings and beer from time to time. The service is always fast and friendly, and anything I have sampled from the menu has been very good. Prices are very reasonable.

Canada
“Great little place in Port for beer and pub food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My hubby and I ate here on Friday night with two of our good friends. I had the wing popper combo and he had the fish and chips. Our friends had caesar salads, wings and skins.

Beer was cold and food was good! No complaints here :) Service was also very good, speedy and friendly! We'll definitely be back.

• Visited February 2012
Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada
“Best Wings!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Although they do seem to be getting a bit smaller. Still, would rather get my wings here than anywhere else - nice and crispy!

“Family restaurant?”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

The sign out front says family restaurant, but walking in we thought we were entering a bar. Not a family atmosphere at all. The first thing you see is a pool table then a bar.
Now, the server was really nice. The food was ok. The prices were decent. $55 for a family of 5 (that's with one beer)
But not somewhere I would go with the family again. If I was going out for drinks I think it would be decent place to go.

1 Thank jessica_jim