“Best meal I have had in a year”
Review of Country Store Kettle & Grill - CLOSED

Country Store Kettle & Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best meal I have had in a year”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The waitress was lovely and even asked other staff where we could find wi-fi. The food was decently priced and the meal came with a biscuit, a separate salad, vegetables and a potato option (I chose fries). I got the steak and shrimp and it was perfectly cooked and everything tasted just amazing.
The decor is very old but it is the country store kettle & grill - it is not modern.
The food came out within a good timeframe and everything was just lovely.
Highly recommended

• Visited July 2012

Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada
“Not my favourite...”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

While a favourite of many locals, I find the food just "ok" and the atmosphere really dark and dated. It's been around for a long time though, so maybe I've just had a few "off" experiences.

3 Thank ABoitor
Thorold, Canada
“Its cute in here, but the service is not”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

We were the first people in for lunch and our waitress thought it would be a good idea to take her sweet time helping us. She was really nice but jesus, I was hungry for lunch, I didnt want to wait for dinner. The food is usually good, rustic and pretty inexpensive. I usually go here when I'm in town. Their mac n' cheese is really good!

• Visited May 2011